Jump to content

MrPopo

TTT VIP
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Resolved, please delete
  2. In-Game Name of Offender: toxic447 SteamID of Offender: STEAM_0:1:64932530 Which server was this on?: TTT Minecraft #1 Date of Incident: 01/28/2020 Report Reason: Votekick Abuse What Happened: I tried to clean my mouse off (Sweaty hand) missfired and shot him once. Immediately tried to apologize but he decided to freak out and go for blood. Although justified in his killing attempt I end up having to kill him since he simply would not chill. Would my mistake warrant a slay if staff was present ? maybe. I mean I did screw up and shoot him once accidentally, I won't deny my mistake. Does not however, warrant a instant votekick for (Purp Mass RDM) out of anger without following any of the kicking guidelines (Never contacted staff, immediately started the vote in his fit of rage). That is abusing the power of VIP and under the guidelines is a violation. I attached the recording of the mistake I made. It's in no way shape or form Purp Mass RDM. Were there any staff members online? If yes, who?: No Witnesses: Ryeo moat.gg Evidence: Do you understand you may not flame/harass in the replies?: Yes
  3. In-Game Name of Offender: Gingerfur1017 moat.gg / [CC]Nibbasauras SteamID of Offender: STEAM_0:1:104992108 Which server was this on?: TTT Minecraft #3 Date of Incident: 01/08/2020 Report Reason: Votekick Abuse + Purp RDM What Happened: The player joined the server and the first thing he does is start to purp RDM. He punches a player to death at the start of the round purp rdming him. I called him out and it and proved it with logs. He got angry starting cussing like a special ed kid. He then tries to Purp RDM yet again on the start of the next round making it Purp Mass RDM. He could not be kicked as his rank protected him and basically gives him the power to violate any rule if staff is not on. After he realized I was just going to ignore his tantrum he decided to abuse his votekick privilege as MVP in order to false kick me. His attitude is incredibly toxic and he has 0 regards for rules. I would highly recommend stripping him of his power to kick and his rank. He continued to Purp RDM after I was kicked btw. Check logs. He can't be kicked so he is exploiting it all the way. Were there any staff members online? If yes, who?: No Witnesses: Evidence: Do you understand you may not flame/harass in the replies?: Yes
  4. In-Game Name of Offender: Han Job Solo [Moat.gg] SteamID of Offender: STEAM_0:0:62037010 Which server was this on?: TTT Minecraft #5 Date of Incident: 07/29/2019 Report Reason: Purp RDM What Happened: A gunfight was taking place, one of the 2 ran by me and the other decided to rdm me since he was killing everything in sight. When I asked him why he said *There was a KOS on the guy who ran by you* No KOS was called before he ran by me. A KOS was called AFTER I was dead and he tried using it as a excuse to justify his RDM. He chose to Purp RDM off of suspicion then wanted to lie his way out. Association does not apply simply because a player did not join a random fight. If he was actually KOSed then sure but there was no KOS or any call outs. Were there any staff members online? If yes, who?: no Witnesses: Evidence: Do you understand you may not flame/harass in the replies?: No
  5. A lot of great replies and thoughts. The original concept was to try and create a fun IC sink essentially so if mutators isn't really what works for you then feel free to post any idea you may have. I am open to any and all concepts and definitively believe that we need something to help take pure IC out of circulation. Of course we don't want to inflate something else or have the spender waste his IC with little to nothing in return so not an easy thing to accomplish. Post your idea below if you have one 🙂
  6. @[LC] NightWolf01100 That is why the store value would need to be higher than market value. If you have to spend 45-50k for a ascended stat mutator in the store then deconing horrible ascendeds worth 15k would still be worth it since it would easily sell on the market at 35-40k. (Just like the inde crates, store value was 25k and the market value was 20k, 15k now that a bunch has been dropped for free but concept is the same). The concept of a mutator crate (Idea from @Horse Man ) is also amazing. A 10k crate with let's say 95% of a chance to get a high end mute and 5% chance of a ascended (or whatever % would work) could also work very well
  7. @Horse Man Although I like your idea and support it please don't advertise/post spam unrelated to the topic. Thanks
  8. Thanks for the feedback 😁. As MisterWhy mentioned, this idea was originally born from the thought of *how can we create some form of IC sink to help reduce the large surplus of IC flooding the economy without inflating something else*. After thinking it over this was essentially the solution I came up with. Nugget holds a valid argument as well which is why I recommend having the store prices set higher than the normal value. That way if the regular market value is 35k but the store is set at 40-45k deconing for mutators would still be profitable as you could guarantee 35k minimum on the market (as it has been for a long time) without any trouble. Looking forward to more imput, Thanks
  9. Good day, With the recent summer event (I personally love it) there has been a downside of massive IC inflation as well as a significant increase in ascended+ being droped. Upside is, new players get a much better start, downside is the economy is upside down. A major issue I have noticed is with mutators. With so many new great guns being droped (Stain, etc) everyone wants to mutate their drops to try and create a beastly weapon. This has created a large demand for mutators which supply simply can't keep up with thus leading to insane overpay. 35k stat mutators are now ~55k. Adding mutators to the inventory store (where you can purchase crates) would fix 2 issues at the same time. First it provides a great method to reduce the pure IC in circulation without inflating something else in consequence (yes this will help create better guns but that's nothing insane). Secondly it would greatly help rebalance the value of mutators (store price should be just a little higher than market, so the 35k mutator would be 40k and high ends could be like 7k to still promote player based trading and it would only be high end and ascended mutators). Last but not least it would simply be awesome lol. I would personally sink so much IC into them just to try and create a dream gun. The only roadblock I can see this idea hitting is with the moat store. Since mutators are in the moat credit store they can be seen as a current incentive to spend irl currency in order to obtain them. Realistically I personally have never met someone who spent money just to get that 1 high end or 1 ascended mutator. They generally go for event credits/crates (Christmas is very popular) and the cosmic mutator is the only one that's actually worth it thus why cosmic mutators would not be added to the IC store. And even if this was to somehow affect spending I could see it being very easy to fix by simply removing high end and ascended mutators from the credit store and adding more IC/crates/event credits to rebalance it (might even increase sales 😉 ). Thanks for reading and please leave any opinion/comments you may have.
  10. Remove post. Thanks The trade was a 150k gun for 21k however I confirmed with the selling party that he did it as a gift knowing the real value so the report is withdrawn. Thanks.
  11. In-Game Name of Offender: Seeder 33 [Moat.gg] SteamID of Offender: STEAM_0:1:50605193 Which server was this on?: TTT #6 Date of Incident: 07/08/2019 Report Reason: Purp RDM What Happened: Purp Rdmed me for looking at him. That simple Were there any staff members online? If yes, who?: No. Attempts to get staff help in #help was unsuccessful Witnesses: Evidence: Do you understand you may not flame/harass in the replies?: Yes
×
×
  • Create New...