Ghost of the Comment Section

A Ghost's Market

60 posts

Here we are. The tints start bidding at 25K. The Hard Hat is 40-50K, according to Nacho. My Discord ID is Straight and Salty#4998 if you want to talk to me for any reason, as I quit Moat's Discord. Update: I got a 7-day ban which I shouldn't have gotten and it killed Moat's appeal for me. Videogames have always been my way to relax, escape, wind down when stuff IRL isn't clicking for me, and these bans take that away. When I got my 2-day ban I had the flu and was feeling like shit, so that ban took away the thing that was cheering me up while I was sick. This 7-day ban happened as I was about to start exams, and while exams mean I'll be studying a lot more than playing games, Moat was how I intended to stay calm and not panic, which I have a tendency to do during exams, however well I may hide it. So 2 bans in a row took away Moat where it had always been there for me in the recent past when I needed an escape most, and neither ban was legitimate in my eyes. I post this here instead of in a separate post to explain why most of the items I was selling are no longer for sale. If you were hoping to buy any of the items no longer listed here, contact Dobie49#0388 on Discord. Here's my good-bye, if you care (I can't get it to not show up as this weird mini-tab):

g43EvNL.jpgrjtcVJz.jpg6RKR1qK.jpg7QpKoPo.jpgG3tFHPc.jpg

Edited by Ghost of the Comment Section (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Ghost of the Comment Section said:

@Supermaneater you offer 7.5K on each, then? Say so. People might offer more, and I'm not selling right away.

How long of inactivity until you sell

@Safa007 GIVE ME NUMBERS FFS. Didn't Supermaneater teach you a lesson on this already? He did the exact same thing, to the exact same effect.

*Edit* Safa if you don't tell me what you're offering, I'll never know if I want to take your offer.

Edited by Ghost of the Comment Section (see edit history)

@Ghost of the Comment Section Would you take 5k for each uncanny tommy gun and devoted xm1014?

hopefully not an insulting offer, im getting use to all this moat values n stuff. So I am not going for any ascended any time soon hah

Have fun IRL yo!

7.5k m4alover

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members