Lovely

Allow blinking into Detective room on Hotel (Or remove it)

15 posts

If you run out of credits you're fucked, if you've already bought a proxy and used it beforehand you can't buy any more, C4 is now restricted on hotel so you're triple fucked. Detective room camping encourages boring force-delay style of gameplay that just makes it worse for everyone in spectator because we gotta wait for the Detective's ass to run out and die OR we gotta wait for the timer to run out.

"lol u 🐒 just buy proxy mines lmfaoooo" - everyone with an invalid response

You shouldn't save credits as a contingency against a specific gameplay problem a single map presents. If you run out of credits, you're fucked, so you gotta save for a specific T item to prevent the detective from going all "im going to sit, wait and force him to delay because he cant touch me and the innocents will win lmao woooo owoo aww yeaha woo!!"

If you're saving credits to avoid a gameplay problem, then the gameplay has a fucking problem. Remove the detective room or just allow blinking into it.

Edited by Lovely (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 6
  • Funny Funny x 3

As C4's are now disabled, and Proximinty Mines are now restricted 1 per Traitor, I see no issue with allowing this suggestion to go through.

+1

Throw an incend up after cooking it and they are stuck out of it for quite some time

-1 from me

why buy blink but not prox mine? am i missing something here?

-1 be wise with your credits, perhaps dont be so quick to buy a sandwich

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 2

12 hours ago, Thatguyuknow said:

why buy blink but not prox mine? am i missing something here?

-1 be wise with your credits, perhaps dont be so quick to buy a sandwich

Try reading, may help next time.

"If you run out of credits you're fucked, if you've already bought a proxy and used it beforehand you can't buy any more, C4 is now restricted on hotel so you're triple fucked. "

Edited by Lovely (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

50 minutes ago, Lovely said:

Try reading, may help next time.

"If you run out of credits you're fucked, if another T uses a proxy mine elsewhere you're fucked, C4 is now restricted on hotel so you're triple fucked."

Proxies are restricted one per T a round.

and how exactly are you going to buy a blink if you are out of credits?

edit: i was under the impression prox mines were restricted to 1 per player, i didnt know it was 1 per round. My apologies.

Edited by Thatguyuknow
words (see edit history)

Gas grenades don't have that resctriction, as far as I'm aware. If your problem is Prox mines being used up, just buy a gas grenade. If they don't leave that room, they're killed very quickly.

EDIT: It's worth noting, gas grenades aren't situational. They're gold on small maps. Block off whole areas at a time. The more corners, the better it is at screwing over those trapped in its range.

As for NON credit costing items (which would already exclude the blink... But fr who buys blink on motel? it's a cramped map, blink is barely useful on it.) you have discombobulators possibly knocking them down the hole. You have incindiaries roasting them (which works a treat. You don't even really need to cook it as suess said, cooking just helps) you could use TNT or a babynade. Even explosive bullets might be enough to scare them out, or encourage them to peek out.

I've never seen it be an issue before. I've never once seen a detective or inno succesfully camp the det room. If it wasn't prox mines (which haven't really been a problem before) it's gas grenades or just luring/scaring them out.

Edited by Emi - ♀Nyapano♀ (see edit history)

44 minutes ago, Thatguyuknow said:

edit: i was under the impression prox mines were restricted to 1 per player, i didnt know it was 1 per map. My apologies.

It's not 1 per map. It's 1 per t round.

• Agree Agree x 1

Why do people sleep on RSB so much, it literally allows you to turn one of your T buddies into a walking bomb that doesn't kill your T buddy but has the same blast radius as the C4. (Yeah I get that it requires a T buddy, but the fact it wasn't even brought up as another method is more what I am focusing on.)

• Agree Agree x 1

14 minutes ago, Françoise Appledelhi said:

Why do people sleep on RSB so much, it literally allows you to turn one of your T buddies into a walking bomb that doesn't kill your T buddy but has the same blast radius as the C4. (Yeah I get that it requires a T buddy, but the fact it wasn't even brought up as another method is more what I am focusing on.)

That's a very good point but also seems very unintentional and should be fixed, basically turns your T buddy into a walking jihad that has no consequence or risk (Whereas jihad will just kill you or get you killed by turning you into a moving target.)

13 minutes ago, Lovely said:

That's a very good point but also seems very unintentional and should be fixed, basically turns your T buddy into a walking jihad that has no consequence or risk (Whereas jihad will just kill you or get you killed by turning you into a moving target.)

When you think about it, it has a decently lengthy charging time and it forces you to keep it out while you are charging it. I think once it's attached to the person you shouldn't be able to put it away, because as it is now, you can attach it and then swap weapons to leave with no real suspicion on you, then just charge it somewhere far enough away from the blast radius and boom em'. I get your point with it was unintended, because it was just a side effect of explosives no longer harming T buddies. Right now no one really uses it because it requires someone to willingly let a bomb be strapped to them and sometimes people either think it's going to kill them or they just don't understand what you're trying to do. If it could be changed to where it isn't some sort of sleeper overpowered T weapon as it is now, then I think it would be a pretty fine thing to have.

I think it could be kind of funny / cool if when you attached it to someone it had some sort of visual sign that shows that they have an RSB on them that you can kill them for. (Bear in mind that this would basically make it to where you HAVE to place it on an inno or a willing T buddy because it literally paints a target on them.) This was just an idea that I had off of the top of my head with no real other thought going into it, just thought it would be interesting to get out there just incase.

EDIT: If anything seems incoherent in here, when I start typing alot it's more akin to text-rambling, so there's bound to be shit that doesn't make sense or agree with the other.

Edited by Françoise Appledelhi (see edit history)
  • Informative Informative x 1

15 minutes ago, Françoise Appledelhi said:

When you think about it, it has a decently lengthy charging time and it forces you to keep it out while you are charging it. I think once it's attached to the person you shouldn't be able to put it away, because as it is now, you can attach it and then swap weapons to leave with no real suspicion on you, then just charge it somewhere far enough away from the blast radius and boom em'. I get your point with it was unintended, because it was just a side effect of explosives no longer harming T buddies. Right now no one really uses it because it requires someone to willingly let a bomb be strapped to them and sometimes people either think it's going to kill them or they just don't understand what you're trying to do. If it could be changed to where it isn't some sort of sleeper overpowered T weapon as it is now, then I think it would be a pretty fine thing to have.

I think it could be kind of funny / cool if when you attached it to someone it had some sort of visual sign that shows that they have an RSB on them that you can kill them for. (Bear in mind that this would basically make it to where you HAVE to place it on an inno or a willing T buddy because it literally paints a target on them.) This was just an idea that I had off of the top of my head with no real other thought going into it, just thought it would be interesting to get out there just incase.

EDIT: If anything seems incoherent in here, when I start typing alot it's more akin to text-rambling, so there's bound to be shit that doesn't make sense or agree with the other.

They still beep loudly lol

35 minutes ago, Desolatetrack65 said:

+1

Had delaying

Just remove the room

Or make it a kill zone

if this is your case then i want t rooms removed also. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

5 hours ago, Emi - ♀Nyapano♀ said:

They still beep loudly lol

The point is you can't kill off of that, I'm saying make it a definitive sign that shows exactly who it is on and allow them to be killed for it. Now that I'm thinking of this it could be even cooler if something dropped from someone who was killed with a RSB ticking on them that allowed dets to get DNA from it, big brain.

• Viewing Now   0 members