cole

Ask motato anything

25 minutes ago, Yeahjah said:

Is there by any chance I can be a community lead?

we don't know you well enough, open up

25 minutes ago, Unhappy Hz said:

Why did you Delete Glubman Post in which it show his options 

what post now?

@Motato do you see any issues with the conduct of the MOAT gaming staff team?  (example: Head Administrator calling the person whose report they are handling a "r*tard"). How do you plan on addressing issues like this?

26 minutes ago, Pyric said:

because its so easy to misunderstand image.png.24fec00582bc1e940f3e6f25ee36e47c.png

fucking smoothbrain 🐒

that message was taken out of context, what i meant by it was you guys were attacking ME not the community, i didn't actually mean to say FUCK the community lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

Just now, Motato said:

Are we though?

Yes. I mean you've changed the name of the button now? but it's taken this drama for meepen to say this:

'i can guarantee he spends a lot more than the bare minimum on the servers, including paying for the best host, best ddos protection, custom models, custom coders, etc. he also doesn't try to skimp people on the money the people he pays need to live. also moat is a registered business in california, and nothing on the site seems to indicate anything about "donations" - this is purely a business and nothing is being donated'

but like you said it was called store no one would pay. I'm guessing its been called donate ever since moat started. So ya know.

4 minutes ago, Unhappy Hz said:

@Motato 

5oczQuAh.jpg

HMmm

that's on the dev server, you're an actual funny pepega

1 minute ago, Motato said:

that message was taken out of context, what i meant by it was you guys were attacking ME not the community, i didn't actually mean to say FUCK the community lol

those three words say otherwise ngl

Since it's common knowledge that Credible Club is the foundation of the server and without it, the server would cave in on itself, crumble and slowly wither away into nothingness. CC is staying forever, right?

28 minutes ago, Joker cards of 0 🃏 said:

I do admit some do, however, there are few that label people as trouble makers because of past actions that some may feel like they're always on there toes. Because they might feel that if they do one the wrong there will be lots of drama.
IM one of them and after talking to a couple of people they feel the same way.

You admit what now?

Just now, Dennis6345 said:

Since it's common knowledge that Credible Club is the foundation of the server and without it, the server would cave in on itself, crumble and slowly wither away into nothingness. CC is staying forever, right?

Am I seeing double?

• Winner Winner x 1

33 minutes ago, Unhappy Hz said:

Why are people getting meme weapons that have not come out 

it's a weapon that's meant for testing only, end game stuff won't come out if im not wrong

21 minutes ago, CiniBUN® Mini Rolls! said:

Motato, genuine question and this one isn't going away.
A reminder. There is no disrespect here.

image.png.07df951baeddc778ce842d0ae324c1b1.png
This is from Meepen. I have a few questions.

1) The UI Button literally says "Donate." But, if this is a business, why is it never explicitly stated on the donations page the donate button leads us to?

2) Is ALL of this about money? And if not, question 3.

3) How important is the community REALLY? What is going to happen to improve the general temperature, reduce the amount of toxicity in the servers, and improve the general community attitude when addressing each other?

4) What are you going to do for the betterment of the servers and the community overall?

I would like this answered, Motato.
Ignoring it makes it seem like you give no shits about your community.
Some of us have legitimate questions, and not about no fucking "Infinity Tints."

Just now, Motato said:

they're better at baseball than we are, that's for sure

Press X to doubt

29 minutes ago, DJ Diamond Bear 😠 said:

Whenever you're feeling down, what always brightens your day.

talking to a girl, or petting my cats, i like hanging out with friends too, that's always coo

yesterday we got fish tacos and ate them at fiesta island while watching jet skis fly around on the water

6 minutes ago, Motato said:

image.png.b672f29004d4a606c4f6f655583d3973.png

well, heres some text for you. want to try lying to everyone, again?

• Zing Zing x 1

30 minutes ago, potatochiplord said:

Ehh you’re the owner so you can do what you want. Just dropping by to say hi

hi back

30 minutes ago, BURNSY said:

Who's the highest rank on summer climb?

dunno and don't got the time to check

31 minutes ago, Mr.Richard said:

who is your favorite rapper?

kanye, rocky, and tyler are my top 3

what about you? i love music

Hope all the drama is dealt with and we all go back to playing TTT again - so far the gameplay the experience has been great, especially with the addition of several maps that were added to the servers– 

my question would be: 

Would you consider expanding with other "brands/brand name" companies that you can incorporate items with? I think it would be beneficial for all parties involved, and I'm sure others would be interested with accessories, especially branded gear - or even adding another accessory slot to the equipped inventory, to add more to our outfits and show off our looks! 

- Crazymetdude47 :^)

can I get my admin back :pepega:

• Zing Zing x 1
  • Pog Pog x 4

31 minutes ago, Daisy Fields said:

i love you

love you too

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members