dydy204

Mossberg.

It needs a buff or rework or something.   It's not even that capable at close quarters combat its only good for shooting people at POINT BLANK

The accuracy is too low, and the Range is too low. Any Mossberg under extinct or Ascended isn't worth that much, even with good talents.

it needs to ATLEAST be able to kill at people at close range and barely scrape people at long/high mid range, since its The go-too close range shotgun. But not for point blank exclusively.

It needs SOMETHING. a spray pattern change, a accuracy change, a range change, ♥♥♥♥ even pellet count. It just needs something and I think that most people can agree its The Worst or one of The Worst Shotguns on the server.    The Mossberg just needs atleast one of those buffs or any buff at this point...

(even the S12 is better)

Mossberg is hard to use but once you get the hang of it you can get pretty easy kills, on T rounds I try to get at least 7 kills with it  and most the time I do as long as I don't choke. With the Mossberg you have to make sure you single out someone since you have really slow fire rate and leave immedietly after killing him, I normally bunny hop and then barrel stuff someone and continue bhoping away. Once you get the hang of the Mossberg it can be really OP, I dont see why a buff or rework is needed.

• Viewing Now   0 members