Maple

Ban Reason:

purp rdm 3rd offense

Ban Length:

1 week

Did you break any rules?:

No

What Happened:

I was playing about 2 weeks ago when I saw a detective and 2 other guys walk in the map hotel I think down near the tester area. I was following but keeping space from them and after a while 2 of them were dead and the bodies were unidentified, I remembered the person name and as the kos rule says "They're the ONLY person in a tight space that could have killed an innocent or shot in the space" says I shot and killed him on sight. I have a video that shows me killing him and then when I died I flew around and showed why I killed him and I even explained it in chat. Due to him rdming me a round before that he went and said I revenge rdm'd him even tho I didnt and I clearly explained in chat and captured a gefore highlight to show my suspecion and the reason I killed him. he went ahead and reported me anyway and I didnt even get a chance to tell me side of the story. As Im in the army I didnt know I was banned till now that I got home and I wanted to relax and play a little and I see Im banned and its so annoying that you dont get a chance to defend yourself! due to nvidia highlights set to capture only last 2 minutes before saving my video it shows the kill and explanation but not the clip that I saw him walk with this guys and him killing them. I want an admin to go on a discord call with me so I can show him the video due to it taking alot of data and I cant upload it. this time I read the rules and followed them and I still got banned without getting to defend myself so please give me a chance to play before I return to the army near the weekend.

Witnesses:

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

No

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes

Edited by Alex is a
wrong server stated (see edit history)
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

"If you are caught lying or changing the story to make you seem innocent, your appeal will be instantly denied."

Denied

• Disagree Disagree x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members