cole

Beta Discussion

I think a lot of you are just mad that moat made a mil off games and you didn't

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  • Funny Funny x 4

yeh jfk everyone that has legitimate complaints is just a big jealous dumb dumb.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:55 PM, Leš kanabisa said:

no more bhopping at the speed of light with instakill beastmodes for now POG

this comment aged like trader joe's bread

3 hours ago, Leš kanabisa said:

thank god I covered my bases and said "for now"

yet again, i keep on seeing people with these tricked out planetaries and cosmics dunking on anyone with a lower tier gun

• Disagree Disagree x 1

21 hours ago, Bucktooth Billy said:

yet again, i keep on seeing people with these tricked out planetaries and cosmics dunking on anyone with a lower tier gun

I get where your dismay is coming from, but that just means creating new strategies to take them down.  I personally make mental notes of some people's primaries and the best way to take them out.  Before wipe, I ran a HE sniper, even on small maps.  sure it wasn't the best, but I knew how to use it, making it better than some people with planetaries.  Anyone can spray and pray, but using the gun to advance yourself requires practice.

I just come back to see every single thing wiped, all the hard work into my account just gone when I never got a cosmic. Honestly, now I can't even get a single kill with multiple lvl 44's running around and killing in a flash before I can shoot my standard rifle. Not only that, Moat doesn't seem to have much of a backbone anymore when the first thing I see is 'Ditch Pluto and whatever'. Like, that's brutally sad to see that they have to target the rivals that seem to be doing fine, like there's no reason to bring them into this site lol. Overall, this is horrifyingly sad to see how low Moat's become. You don't reset a constantly populated server base. That's where the shit hits the fan. But god, I am pissed and sad to see what its become. I was one of the few people who never bought a thing and worked from Day 1 to earn everything I could on my own without support creds or whatever, and after probably a good few weeks of in-game time, this is what happens. Just...What the fuck...

Edited by TheMotionHero (see edit history)
  • Informative Informative x 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:00 AM, rhino said:

don't worry about these toxic people moat we're still happy that we can have fun and play on TTT 😀

well that post didn't age well 🤣

Really not worth playing at the moment. Watching people whiz around at 10,000mph as inno with a 96dmg sniper rifle with as fast as the server can recognise rpm with nothing to gain and making  20+ other people wait the full round out every round until time runs out isnt fun,balanced,fair or in the spirit of the game.  

Its just not fun and it certainly isn't fixed.

Nothing wrong with hitting it lucky or earning an op gun but this crap has to end.

Swallow your pride shut down the servers while you figure out a way to stop this ever happening again reset and do it again. Take the burn and wipe,refund the people that supported you THEN build. Dont limp on being stubborn it JUST doesn't make sense in the longrun.

Edited by {KLZ}bobnot (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 5

54 minutes ago, {KLZ}bobnot said:

well that post didn't age well 🤣

Really not worth playing at the moment. Watching people whiz around at 10,000mph as inno with a 96dmg sniper rifle with as fast as the server can recognise rpm with nothing to gain and making  20+ other people wait the full round out every round until time runs out isnt fun,balanced,fair or in the spirit of the game.  

Its just not fun and it certainly isn't fixed.

Nothing wrong with hitting it lucky or earning an op gun but this crap has to end.

Swallow your pride shut down the servers while you figure out a way to stop this ever happening again reset and do it again. Take the burn and wipe,refund the people that supported you THEN build. Dont limp on being stubborn it JUST doesn't make sense in the longrun.

This 👏

• Agree Agree x 3

On 1/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, Bucktooth Billy said:

Literally in a server with a guy who had a minus 61% weight gun.

• Agree Agree x 1

And now active weapon slots are cleaned.My babynade got deleted!FUCK! I lost my child! SHAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN!!!!1

So is there any plan of action yet for if half your guns talents are fucked/glitched/not working still???

• Agree Agree x 1