Fat Medibirb

Update TTC

Feedback Post

The only reason it is dead is because he hasn't updated it. People would play it if the server was up to date. Three of us joined, and then it started to fill quick once people saw there were people actually in the server. Fix it up, and it will have a consistent 10 players.

I didn't know who created it, and I never assumed who created it. So don't say I am wrong when I never said it to begin with. Glad Moat is gonna fix it up though, am excited to see how much fun it can become.

4 minutes ago, Fat Medibirb said:

TTC needs to be updated No doubt... Bodies can't Be ID'd so... I mean it's fun so why not Update it?

TTC is a dead project that hasnt been updated in over a year; Moat wont continue it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3

On 1/20/2020 at 3:36 AM, Joker cards of 0 🃏 said:

You're both wrong TTC wasn't made by Moe it was made by meep @jonspeez @Treechard

So it would be really hard for him to update it however he is working on it if you haven't looked at suggestions in the discord channel

Anyways lots of love to you all

Idiot, you just repeated what I said lol. That being that Moat won't continue it and that it's a dead project.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

4 hours ago, Treechard said:

Idiot, you just repeated what I said lol. That being that Moat won't continue it and that it's a dead project.

But the stating "moat won't continue it" kind of suggest that he's been editing It.

Which he hasnt until just recently.

Edited by Joker cards of 0 🃏 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Joker cards of 0 🃏 said:

But the stating "moat won't continue it" kind of suggest that he's been editing It.

Which he hasnt until just recently.

No it suggests he isn't continuing. It doesn't suggest he or anyone else started it. Just that he will not continue it. No matter what he says.

• Disagree Disagree x 1