Cole

Forums Discussion

6 posts

Forums Discussion

Hey! This probably sounds obvious to you, but the forum received some changes.

The forums are now public.

Yes, meaning you no longer need a Steam Account to read posts or view profiles. I wanted to focus on Moat's development with these new changes. Unfortunately, all suggestions need to be reposted in the proper feedback topic. Guides are the most important posts on the forums, so I've moved those above to the top of the page. The marketplace for trading advertisements and player-created shops has also been moved above everything. As always, let me know your thoughts and opinions!

Thanks for your time! Please don't hesitate to ask questions~

• Agree x 5
  • Disagree x 3
  • Winner x 1
  • Zing x 1
  • Optimistic x 1
  • Pog x 1

3 Questions about Locations/Categories.
1. Where do Staff Compliments/Staff Complaints go? Or are they primarily on the discord now?
2. Do Bug Reports get put in feedback? If not, where should they be submitted?
3. Was Player Feedback removed? If so, thanks the section was pretty useless.

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Useful Useful x 1

I dislike the way posts now works. I liked how it was before. I also dislike them being in the thread when I click into one. Could you make it so it is able to be disabled. Can you add/change comments to where it shows threads and sorts them by newest post or have that section editable of what it shows.

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:06 AM, MisterWhy said:

3 Questions about Locations/Categories.
1. Where do Staff Compliments/Staff Complaints go? Or are they primarily on the discord now?
2. Do Bug Reports get put in feedback? If not, where should they be submitted?
3. Was Player Feedback removed? If so, thanks the section was pretty useless.

1. You can shoot a private message to @wildmonkei or me, for now. (sorry)
2. We have a "trello-like" system  Jerry rigged for the community to use for bug reports
3. Old posts are viewable from the archive, depending on if you're the author/contributed by posting.

• Viewing Now   0 members