zoinccs

Add ttt_minecraftmotel_b2u back to the MC map pool

10 comments

literally the best mc map (also has the best fps out of all the mc maps) there is and for some reason its gone from the MC map pool can you please add it back moat okay thanks.

• Agree Agree x 10

I will add this map soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

yes i agree with this message

In the past, b3u had lag and frame rate issues so it got removed. Bring back b2u

18 minutes ago, s8nPlz said:

In the past, b3u had lag and frame rate issues so it got removed. Bring back b2u

when moat bamboozle me

WHY DID MOAT REMOVE b2u. B2U was literally the best map in the mc map pool and it was justified, its flow was amazing and it was equally balanced for both innos and Ts. if we remove motel we have to remove literally every other sped mc map in the mc map pool.

• Agree Agree x 2

Please do this, all the other maps are either aids or okay. the only mc maps played now are mc highway, dolls, and city. also that other one

• Agree Agree x 1

@Stevenfinite its most likely when he reinstalled the servers he missed out that map

Just now, Ro-500 said:

@Stevenfinite its most likely when he reinstalled the servers he missed out that map

are you saying he has to reinstall all the maps in the map queue whenever he starts up the servers? i feel  a little bit more for moat now

@Stevenfinite correct me if im wrong but i dont think that map has a workshop link

• Viewing Now   0 members