Jerry

New Leadership

41 posts

Hello everyone,

As of today, I will be stepping in to build a clear development path but I need your help. Some of you already know me but for those who don’t, I am eager to hear your ideas and improve your TTT experience. Moving forward expect to see some changes and development of new systems. AMA soon.

• Agree x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • Funny x 3
  • Winner x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Optimistic x 2
  • Pog x 11

I'm excited to see where things go from here, I think this was a step in the right direction.

jerry best owner!!!!!!!!

This is surprising, not unwelcome  but very surprising indeed

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

two weeks until moat demands ownership back

• Agree Agree x 7
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Zing Zing x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

1 minute ago, Just a little duck said:

F... He might get high or something  involving drugs and demand ownership back in a week. 

3 minutes ago, Lovely said:

two weeks until moat demands ownership back

jerry doesnt own moat he is management not owner

@moat you made the server just stay being the owner your the best server owner ive seen tbh but there are a lot of shitheads out there so why tf are you an engineer so please JUST FUCKING STAY THE OWNER its MOAT.gg not JERRY.gg

SO DONT FUCKING LEAVE PLEASE

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  • Funny Funny x 12
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • Artistic Artistic x 1

2 minutes ago, GTHLmax ( blaze ) said:

@moat you made the server just stay being the owner your the best server owner ive seen tbh but there are a lot of shitheads out there so why tf are you an engineer so please JUST FUCKING STAY THE OWNER its MOAT.gg not JERRY.gg

SO DONT FUCKING LEAVE PLEASE

Dude you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about 

• Agree Agree x 12

We need kpop end round songs

• Agree x 2
  • Disagree x 9
  • Funny x 2
  • Friendly x 1
  • Artistic x 1

19 minutes ago, Blueknight42 said:

we need spring climb

Have u seen my post?

Plot Twist, Moat is Jerry. 

I still think however, you should adopt a system of “Council”, whereby staff members can work their way up to the rank of Council at which point they’ll be able to work on community wide topics, rather than having one community lead doing everything and making all the decisions. It is better if members who have worked hard for the server and play on the server, will eventually have the power to make change happen. 

There can be multiple council members and this can be good as votes can be held on major decisions, to make sure there will never be a really stupid idea enacted.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

8 hours ago, DiscardPixel said:

Plot Twist, Moat is Jerry. 

I still think however, you should adopt a system of “Council”, whereby staff members can work their way up to the rank of Council at which point they’ll be able to work on community wide topics, rather than having one community lead doing everything and making all the decisions. It is better if members who have worked hard for the server and play on the server, will eventually have the power to make change happen. 

There can be multiple council members and this can be good as votes can be held on major decisions, to make sure there will never be a really stupid idea enacted.

the problem with that would be jam and leo did that already and ran the community in full power making players leave with their obsession over power.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  • Funny Funny x 2

59 minutes ago, Jewtwo | Moat.gg said:

the problem with that would be jam and leo did that already and ran the community in full power making players leave with their obsession over power.

There can be layer upon layer of guidelines that can be made to prevent situations like that, I personally, have made such a system work.

• Agree Agree x 1

1 hour ago, Jewtwo | Moat.gg said:

nice meme but you know thats not true in the slighest, try harder next time

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1

1 minute ago, Lovely said:

nice meme but you know thats not true in the slighest, try harder next time

then your delusional  

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  • Artistic Artistic x 1

1 minute ago, Jewtwo | Moat.gg said:

then your delusional  

I said try harder, not respond with memes. What else you got?

• Agree Agree x 1

• Viewing Now   0 members