Yes

Your Time Zone:

EST

Current Rank:

VIP

When are you most likely to be playing?:

Weekdays 10pm-6am, Weekends 8pm-10am.

How long have you been playing on Moat TTT? (Exactly):

5 days in game time. Joined September 2019.

Do you have any administrative experience?:

Previous moderator for 2 modded minecraft servers, previous head admin for 1.

Have you ever been kicked or banned from Moat TTT?:

False votekicked on January 8th 2020.

In a minimum of 100 words, tell us about yourself and why we should approve you:

Hi there! My name is Patty, and since I joined Moat in late 2019 I have been enthralled with what an exciting game TTT is, primarily the social aspect of a giant game of "Who done it?" . Innocent strangers huddled in a corner waiting because they know they're next, the detective searching adamantly along a trail of bodys pinned to a wall, and a few dastardly traitors trying to blend in while systematically cutting the server down one by one. I find it all so exciting, and the game has rapidly become something I'm sinking more and more of my free time into. I count myself lucky to have found a server with a solid set of no nonsense rules and hard working staff to keep to cogs turning. Nothing is perfect in life however. I'm sure I myself am not the only one to have encountered repeated death at the hands of pernicious RDM commited by a vagabond player. Perhaps others have witnessed the precise and calculated jumps of a faceless name jumping out of a map, only to be decimated by an awp through the wall, a half mile out. I care about these servers, and the fun they can provide to our community. Keeping the rules as a standard and ensuring every innocent or traitor has their day is something I am passionate about. I would love nothing more than to be a part of the staff, the beacon of justice we all look for when pressing tab upon joining a server. I believe with this devotion and my staunch understanding of our rules, I can be an important asset in assuring a prosperous future for moat.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I look forward to hearing back.

Are you at least 13 years or older?:

Yes

Have you been part of the community for at least 2 weeks?:

Yes

Have you been on the forums for at least 2 weeks?:

Yes

Have you been kicked or banned within the past 30 days?:

No

Have you read and understood all of our rules?:

Yes

Do you have at least 5 days of in-game time?:

Yes