Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg

Change back the amount of time we spend on each map

5 comments

26 rounds on every map is like WAY to much, and with several versions of the same maps on the rotation it honestly feels like the maps never really change, and because VIP players can boost maps (usually 67th way, dolls, rooftops or innocent motel) it used to be like , "awh shit well atleast it's only 9 rounds" now it's like "fucking dammit i gotta server hop to another server that's probably playing another version of this map and HOPE they're close to voting for another map"  this brings up another point i've been wanting to post about, why do we have like 20 versions of 67th way and dolls in the first place? it's just annoying when the map vote comes up and it's ANOTHER version of the same map we were already on. and for some reason it's always voted for, like 9 times out of 10 if we're playing rooftops(old) and rooftops(slightly less old) is on the map vote comes up everyone jumps on it.  boosting maps won't help because again, as soon as it's there everyone's like "ROOFTOPS! POGGERS! VOTE ROOFTOPS!" i'm just annoyed, but for real though, i think we had a good thing on the old timer

• Agree Agree x 6
  • Informative Informative x 2

4 hours ago, Acnologia The Seventeenth said:

Imho, More time than instead of 20 rounds, this is great. Or 10 rounds on non mc. I think having more rounds means we can get our bounties/challenges done without having to wait 10 rounds on non mc, then join mc because we didn't have enough rounds to compete with others on standard ttt. Yessir, we know Motel, Dolls, and 67th are the most played maps, but knowingly that all of the servers do the same. 

Such a large map pool but half the maps never see the light of day, can't you just continue your challenge on another map?

• Agree Agree x 4
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

Tbh I don't care if the map is overplayed or not.

This is more of an issue about spending too long on a map , especially if it's a large one that ends up in overtime often , you end up spending way over a hour on the same map.

• Agree Agree x 1

I think another problem with having so many rounds is that people get tired of the monotonous gameplay, for example I'd get tired of playing the same map for an hour or more (assuming every round is at least 2 mins long) and would most likely leave before I see the voting screen for the next map. With so many rounds of the same map, the gameplay becomes repetitive and tedious.

• Agree Agree x 1

• Viewing Now   0 members