Chris 2.0

Buffs for certain TTC roles

Feedback Post

So seeing as I spend most of my time on TTC, I thought that I should put some ideas that I've been hearing from a few players.

1. When hitman spawns, seeing as he/she spawns with no credits, have them spawn with a radar/silenced pistol. This is very logical since many hitmen know where their target is, and have a silenced weapon with them for their target.

2. When the role INNOCENT is given, have them given some sort of way of easily proving themselves, whether this is an item or something they can do only as that role.

3. When witch doctor holds their reviver out, have it actually show to other players as a special model. Like a health kit or something.

Most of these ideas are stuff that I've heard around, or that I think would be cool. Whether or not they are stupid or useless to add is up to y'all, but this is just something that I feel will improve many TTC experiences!

• Agree Agree x 2

Agree with 1. Hitman needs a buff or re-work of SOME kind. 

However when it comes to 2. I disagree. Innocents are meant to be unknown, taking that out of the game makes it kind of easy. 

When it comes to 3. I disagree, I think if possible even the vet's gun should be changed to be "more hidden" to keep people from easily knowing ones roles.

When it comes to the witch doctor I feel that we should make it so that its "revival gun" cannot be picked up. Its really annoying to see the witch doctor and doctor and phoenix dead twice only to have someone who picked up the witch doctors gun and started reviving people. I can't pick up the vets gun, why can I the witch doctors. 

I'm just saying, none of TTC suggestions are probably gonna be implemented, since the entire game was made by an experienced  developer who quit moat ages ago.
Moat knows how to make a fun game, but he's not experienced enough to pick up someone else's pieces and expand off of it.
I like your second suggestion though. With all the crazy roles, there needs to be someone you can trust and target, why not that role be the innos?

so the whole idea of easily proving yourself is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥. TTC is about not being safe as a target of a hitman, any neutral role in general, and even the traitors have to be careful of the SK

Edited by swoogy
. (see edit history)