Colddwarf moat.gg

Stop Camping with the boss

Feedback Post

I feel like almost 50% of the time, when people do Boss rounds they're just camping in small room and wait for the innocents to push, but its not the innos job to push the Boss.

The boss is the T not the others, so the boss needs to stop T-delaying, if that doesn't happend they should get slay by Staff. However if there isn't any staff they should get votekicked

Because is really suck to wait for 20 mins to play again, because nobody is pushing the boss and the boss isn't going after them

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 5
  • Funny Funny x 5

38 minutes ago, RatGoesChomp said:

Boss is pretty cancerous tbh, especially when it's a sweat bag who buys other peoples guns, sitting in a room holding the door with a planetary, dudes gunna win every single time even if every single player rushes at the same time. But if you don't Rush then the boss can wait the time out and win, It's pretty autistic.

But there’s nothing stopping the normal players from doing the same. It’s the people’s choice to rush into a room with a single doorway. I don’t know I just don’t see the problem when you guys can do the exact same but when everyone rushes in one by one, you’re like the pikachu surprised face when there’s 5 people left alive and the boss has 5k hp left. 

• Agree Agree x 4

So why not stop players camping? You would have to be pretty dumb to expect a boss to run into the middle of a group of 20 players. Sounds more like a throwing your toys out of the pram moment to me.

There is more than one server.

Edited by {KLZ}bobnot (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 4
  • Funny Funny x 1

People spend money on event rounds so why would it be fair to fuck them over like what you are saying? If they are spending money it should be easier to win. The reason they camp is because without camping they WILL get fucked from every direction. If people want to see this kind of change, then they have to understand by running into the room they're just feeding the boss. You can't get mad because you're in a server with a ton of incels that don't understand that the boss has the upper hand.

Like you said it sucks to wait 20 minutes to play again, so just play during that time by not pushing. You don't have to wait if you don't die...

Oh no sir, I've seen the way of the events I've been doing with my event credits. Just like yesterday when you told the staff that the stalker was not killing anyone, They were. All you had to do was look up scoreboard and you'd see that 9 of the 31 players present were dead. No sir. Don't bring that thread up here big boy. 

• Agree Agree x 2

Ok for boss round just rush him its not that hard I don't understand why ppl can't grab that idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Winner Winner x 1

If u honestly think the boss has to rush the player u obviously never been the boss before and u should try it before making yourself out like a child crying over spilt milk

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

saying the boss needs to stop camping is like a boxer telling his opponent not to hit him so he can win

• Agree Agree x 2

The boss camping is the only way for the boss to win, it is also pretty easy to win as a non-boss if you coordinate.

On 2/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, Mr. Bishop said:

saying the boss needs to stop camping is like a boxer telling his opponent not to hit him so he can win

not really. it's more like telling conor mcgregor to stop using jiu-jitsu

• Agree Agree x 1

On 2/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, RatGoesChomp said:

Boss is pretty cancerous tbh, especially when it's a sweat bag who buys other peoples guns, sitting in a room holding the door with a planetary, dudes gunna win every single time even if every single player rushes at the same time. But if you don't Rush then the boss can wait the time out and win, It's pretty autistic.

"a sweat bag who buys other people's guns"
thats literally how moat trading works are you high?
it literally takes an hour for the boss round to end.
you obviously have never been in enough boss rounds if you think the boss can kill an entire lobby rushing the boss at the same time

On 2/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, Colddwarf moat.gg said:

I feel like almost 50% of the time, when people do Boss rounds they're just camping in small room and wait for the innocents to push, but its not the innos job to push the Boss.

The boss is the T not the others, so the boss needs to stop T-delaying, if that doesn't happend they should get slay by Staff. However if there isn't any staff they should get votekicked

Because is really suck to wait for 20 mins to play again, because nobody is pushing the boss and the boss isn't going after them

people spend REAL money on event rounds, slaying them on event rounds is wasting their money and NOT allowed. most new staff ive seen dont know this rule and type "delay = slay" when the boss is  trying to take his time  strategize. literally look at all the other replies to this post because all has been said.

• Agree Agree x 1

On 2/27/2020 at 2:20 AM, Stevenfinite said:

"a sweat bag who buys other people's guns"
thats literally how moat trading works are you high?
it literally takes an hour for the boss round to end.
you obviously have never been in enough boss rounds if you think the boss can kill an entire lobby rushing the boss at the same time

The Boss can and the Boss has, I've seen it multiple times, usually tends to be a dude with an op meme gun

3 hours ago, RatGoesChomp said:

The Boss can and the Boss has, I've seen it multiple times, usually tends to be a dude with an op meme gun

only on low pop servers can you r un out guns blazing and kill everyone. high pop servers, you have no choice but to camp in a room and hope for thebest. you've been here since january, youve obviously havent had enough  experience as a boss and against bosses to make a good opinion on what the boss should and shouldnt do.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:27 AM, Stevenfinite said:

only on low pop servers can you r un out guns blazing and kill everyone. high pop servers, you have no choice but to camp in a room and hope for thebest. you've been here since january, youve obviously havent had enough  experience as a boss and against bosses to make a good opinion on what the boss should and shouldnt do.

You mean, "I think you haven't been here long enough to have enough experience as a boss and against bosses to make a good opinion" I've probably been here longer than you, I just had my old account hacked on steam so I made a new steam, I also never joined the forums on my old account because I was never interested, never had a need for it cause I never reported anyone, but since I met this one faggot who played he wanted me to make his forum reports for him cause He's a piece of shit who got banned from the forums @Baelynn, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME STEVEN

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1

• Disagree Disagree x 7