Crimson_SDG

Shorten rounds

Feedback Post

I think rounds are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too long, on MC servers at least ; which I primarily play on, base round time needs to be cut down, I remember when you actually had to go on a killing spree to get more time because the timer was running down, since I came back I haven't seen a SINGLE round that ended due to the timer running out, rounds shouldn't alast like 6 minutes and something need to be done about it, it's making the game feel boring and sluggish and I'm sure NO ONE likes that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 8

The base time should be shortened and the additional time granted by a kill by traitor should be increased. This incentivizes the traitors to actually play and not dick around all game while rounds still allowing for thoughtful play. 

Considering the size of MC maps, base time should be 3:30 and time added by traitor kill should be 0:15 with a cap of 4:00. This way you will never have rounds reaching five and six minutes and having to wait but leaving ample time for traitors to play.

• Agree Agree x 4

What a terrible idea, go play call of duty if you want to go on killing sprees.

• Agree Agree x 6
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

On 2/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, Wendy said:

The base time should be shortened and the additional time granted by a kill by traitor should be increased. This incentivizes the traitors to actually play and not dick around all game while rounds still allowing for thoughtful play. 

Considering the size of MC maps, base time should be 3:30 and time added by traitor kill should be 0:15 with a cap of 4:00. This way you will never have rounds reaching five and six minutes and having to wait but leaving ample time for traitors to play.

idk if we can actually do this, but what if we change the map's base time depending on the size of the map? Maybe we c an make mc motel 3:00 with an additional time of 10 seconds.  and mc dolls can be like 5 minutes?

• Agree Agree x 1

I don't think it should be shortened. However, if it was shortened I would want kills to add more time than they do now. At the moment it isn't really noticeable and making this change would heavily discourage delay.

32 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Lmao great way to enhance what I said. Completely agree.

17 hours ago, Free Pizza said:

What a terrible idea, go play call of duty if you want to go on killing sprees.

Nah, I just don't like getting gun downed at the start of a round and then waiting for the Ts to quit lolly gagging  and get kills.

• Disagree Disagree x 2