Edit: replacement suggestion ->

change it to "collect X unspent credits after round X times"

Edited by Psi (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 18
  • Disagree Disagree x 5

Dailies should be challenging to complete

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Disagree Disagree x 7

tbh its not very challenging sitting in a detective room, delaying the whole round, just to get a no-equipment daily done.

or delaying the whole round because you dont wanna buy radar as t.

Literally just change it to "collect X unspent credits after round X times". That way you can spend credits and still get a challenging daily

• Agree Agree x 6

6 hours ago, RalseiFluffyBoy said:

But you don’t have to do it

10 posts beta.
we dont HAVE to do it, but it is damaging to the games flow, i CANT COUNT how many times ive died because a det wouldnt place down a hp station for me because he was doing the no equipment daily.

• Agree Agree x 3

6 hours ago, Psi said:

It sucks, everyone hates it. replace it with something better please

Edit: replacement suggestion ->

change it to "collect X unspent credits after round X times"

to make it easier for moat, boost it to a green daily and make it 35-50 unspent credits, 

• Agree Agree x 3

6 hours ago, s8nPlz said:

Dailies should be challenging to complete

They should be challenging to complete BUT this one just causes problems for the server as a whole.
Dets basically killing innos by not giving them an HP station
Ts and Dets delaying the round by not buying a radar.
^^^ the ab ove is literally the definition of metagaming.
it is also annoying and not enjoyable for the player to do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I mean, people were getting banned for the health station bounty via damaging themselves for metagaming because they were playing the game in a way it wasn't meant to be played (at least that was the rule given). 
Wouldn't the no-equipment daily fit that description too? Detectives willingly not helping innos (especially proven) purely for a small, miniscule amount of IC, or am I wrong to think that?

• Agree Agree x 1

3 hours ago, CrustyTheMoist said:

I mean, people were getting banned for the health station bounty via damaging themselves for metagaming because they were playing the game in a way it wasn't meant to be played (at least that was the rule given). 
Wouldn't the no-equipment daily fit that description too? Detectives willingly not helping innos (especially proven) purely for a small, miniscule amount of IC, or am I wrong to think that?

exactly you cant play the game when you are having to cuck the innos over as a detective because you need that 5k ic  and the exp i always feel bad when im d because i cant help the innos it just dosent work with the flow of the game and should just be replaced 

• Agree Agree x 3

I have mixed opinions primarily based on the fact that Innos shouldn’t rely on the items or skills of detectives neither should traitors/detectives on their Item menu weapons or teammates . It’s an annoying daily for sure but I feel that it’s an optional choice to rely solely on your weapons for a few rounds to get a decent amount of IC, some XP and a chance at a high-end. If it was to be removed there should be a replacement or alternate daily. Any ideas? (Other than any already suggested)

Edited by leadingquill505 (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

On 2/26/2020 at 11:40 AM, RalseiFluffyBoy said:

But you don’t have to do it

no wonder you have a deltarune pfp

22 hours ago, CrustyTheMoist said:

5k ic is a lot for my broke ass pockets

• Agree Agree x 1

On 2/27/2020 at 2:14 AM, Stevenfinite said:

to make it easier for moat, boost it to a green daily and make it 35-50 unspent credits, 

You shouldn’t have the amount to find be higher than the amount to spend In terms of the other daily. Especially since (even without credit hoarder) it’s easier to spend them in comparison to  finding them.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, Psi said:

tbh its not very challenging sitting in a detective room, delaying the whole round, just to get a no-equipment daily done.

Detectives don't count towards delaying only traitors can delay

On 2/26/2020 at 7:14 PM, Stevenfinite said:

we dont HAVE to do it, but it is damaging to the games flow, i CANT COUNT how many times ive died because a det wouldnt place down a hp station for me because he was doing the no equipment daily.

dets don't drop HS either way mate. don't act like that's just because of the daily.

hear me out on this what if, just read, what if you worked with team mates who don't do the dailies and communicate so that there is no delay. what if you asked a different detective to give you a health station and for whoever say they play on small servers, just go to a bigger one for dailies its easier on bigger servers anyways

Edited by Mr.Richard (see edit history)