Psi

Skins, just for sounds!

Feedback Post

Customization item, like skins, just that it replaces the sound of a gun and not the look.

If you support this idea, click the up button above the post.

Suggested sounds:

• HRRRAAA HRAA HRAA vocal
  •  meowing
  •  pew sounds,
  • star wars laser sound, etc. etc.

inspiration: 

Edited by Psi (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 5

While it would be funny as hell, I think it would make the server a bit chaotic and would encourage shooting randomly and perhaps even tbaiting

I'm not super experienced in gmod stuff, but there is a probably a way for people to do that client-side

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I need custom duck gun sounds when i shoot ducky.

this is kinda like my suggestion,  where you can import a sound from your files to play when you hit someone.

If other players can hear it, no.
The energizing sound was the worst thing that ever came to the server, and if people somehow get the opportunity to use something worse than that...

• Funny Funny x 1

Whats more fear inducing than a 3000 ducks per minute dual duck gun approaching you from behind ?

I disagree, ONLY because gun sounds are an integral part of TTT as a whole. Hearing a galil shooting a lot can kinda put you off to someone with a galil. Having all these different sounds going on I feel would  be super confusing, if everyone else could hear them too.

You're not allowed to call kos of sound anyways 😀

Besides it could come with an option in the inventory settings to disable custom gun sounds 

Edited by Psi (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Psi said:

You're not allowed to call kos of sound anyways 😀

Besides it could come with an option in the inventory settings to disable custom gun sounds 

You aren't allowed to kos, but you are allowed to call sus, follow, or disarm the person because you have reasonable suspicion. Being able to track an essentially known T from a distance, waiting for them to fuck up because you heard them shoot someone, and you know the gun sounds, is an integral part of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1

There may be 10 people with a galil on a galil daily. but only 2 people with duck gun. Doesnt this make it easier to call sus ? 😄

On 2/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, s8nPlz said:

While it would be funny as hell, I think it would make the server a bit chaotic and would encourage shooting randomly and perhaps even tbaiting

I'm not super experienced in gmod stuff, but there is a probably a way for people to do that client-side

not possible to do it client side I've been searching for a while