Skulkid [Moat.gg]

Burst

Feedback Post

burst [tier 3]

Your weapon always fires ( 3 - 5 ) x.x rounds per trigger pull, with a ( .1 - .3 ) x.x second delay between bursts, dealing ( 5 - 20 ) x.x% more damage.

Edited by Skulkid [Moat.gg] (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 6

What if its a slow firing gun? Wouldn't that just make it better with no downside? I feel the damage boost isnt something that should be done for a t3 talent. Usually t1 talents change damage, and t2 is more for utility, t3 are added benefits. Its the same reason the power stone talent only had a 2-5% chance to proc. Not trying to be a downer, but think of some of the gun combinations with trigger or torso alongside this, damage off the wazzoo. Or even brutality with this, oh boy.

21 hours ago, Zedigy said:

What if its a slow firing gun? Wouldn't that just make it better with no downside? I feel the damage boost isnt something that should be done for a t3 talent. Usually t1 talents change damage, and t2 is more for utility, t3 are added benefits. Its the same reason the power stone talent only had a 2-5% chance to proc. Not trying to be a downer, but think of some of the gun combinations with trigger or torso alongside this, damage off the wazzoo. Or even brutality with this, oh boy.

Same recoil to balance. Ex: deagle would be near uncontrollable due to rapid high recoil. Same with rifles and most shotguns. (Edit: to be clear, this does NOT add a burst while still firing as normal. This talent would completely override rate of fire, and swap it to only burst. To fire another burst you must release the trigger and pull again, same as semi auto weapons.

Edited by Skulkid [Moat.gg] (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

1 hour ago, Skulkid [Moat.gg] said:

Same recoil to balance. Ex: deagle would be near uncontrollable due to rapid high recoil. Same with rifles and most shotguns.

Interesting. I personally never found recoil too much of an issue. Even with team deathmatch round with trigger-fatlovers, I usually am able to control the recoil with just bringing my mouse down hard. Still seems like with good control it wouldn't be too much of a problem with deagles, shotties, snipers, etc

• Winner Winner x 1

5 hours ago, Zedigy said:

Interesting. I personally never found recoil too much of an issue. Even with team deathmatch round with trigger-fatlovers, I usually am able to control the recoil with just bringing my mouse down hard. Still seems like with good control it wouldn't be too much of a problem with deagles, shotties, snipers, etc

Even then I have a button between my two mouse buttons just behind the scroll wheel which increases DPI. So if I had a deagle I could just kill someone and if it activates, increase the DPI to help the recoil. Would just make more sense to add weapons with Three round burst. Maybe a B23R from BO2 or something that would make sense

1 hour ago, leadingquill505 said:

Even then I have a button between my two mouse buttons just behind the scroll wheel which increases DPI. So if I had a deagle I could just kill someone and if it activates, increase the DPI to help the recoil. Would just make more sense to add weapons with Three round burst. Maybe a B23R from BO2 or something that would make sense

Well originally the Peacekeeper (back in 2018 from what I remember pre-ban) was a three round burst weapon, and the higher the RPM meant a lower burst DELAY between the three shots. I personally thought that was really interesting. Also yes more Black Ops 2 weapons pls

45 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Well originally the Peacekeeper (back in 2018 from what I remember pre-ban) was a three round burst weapon, and the higher the RPM meant a lower burst DELAY between the three shots. I personally thought that was really interesting. Also yes more Black Ops 2 weapons pls

Yeah that was the thing with the peacekeeper. I have no issue with 3 round burst weapons but they gotta be done right 

dude. 5 burst Deadshot would be OP. Plus, any fast weapon would be terrible.

• Winner Winner x 1