DemonOoOLegion

Fix Daily Messages for some Dailies

Feedback Post

image.png.c67933218a269438819d0f28ba494dcb.pngIDK if there's any other but I just noticed the message for Innocent Exterminator and Close Quarters Combat are both glitched

Edited by DemonOoOLegion (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2

1 hour ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

I know but that's not the point... 

I'm just doing this so staff is aware of it and it doesn't really take much to fix just go into the code and alter the message that appears...

I even said it wasn't a priority it's just a tiny quality of life thing that could be easily fixed

im not saying i disagree with you either but im just saying that its not worth fixing until next year or so with the amount of bugs that Moat has. Moat's on one of those breaks where he will be gone for a long time and then release 4-5 new updates, we don't need one of those updates to be fixing a typo.

• Agree Agree x 1

2 hours ago, Stevenfinite said:

like others have said, there are FAR  better priorities that we should focus rather than this. 
This isnt even quality of life
this is just a typo.
we need to focus on more important things such as removing mic battery, reverting talent names,  balancing guns,  reducing fps issues, etc.

how are the talent names more important lol

• Agree Agree x 3

25 minutes ago, Hot_Stuff(moat.gg) said:

not really a problem but it could be fixed

yeah not exactly a priority but just so they know

• Informative Informative x 1

4 hours ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

image.png.c67933218a269438819d0f28ba494dcb.pngIDK if there's any other but I just noticed the message for Innocent Exterminator and Close Quarters Combat are both glitched

like others have said, there are FAR  better priorities that we should focus rather than this. 
this is just a typo.
we need to focus on more important things such as removing mic battery, reverting talent names,  balancing guns,  reducing fps issues, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

1 minute ago, Stevenfinite said:

this is just a typo.

I know but that's not the point... 

I'm just doing this so staff is aware of it and it doesn't really take much to fix just go into the code and alter the message that appears...

I even said it wasn't a priority it's just a tiny quality of life thing that could be easily fixed

On 2/26/2020 at 2:29 PM, DemonOoOLegion said:

Actually, I would prefer them to make it combathas has increased I just like how it sounds.

• Funny Funny x 1