Skulkid [Moat.gg]

Mg3 [New weapon]

Feedback Post

Mg3

(Superior, high-end, ascended, cosmic, planetary)

[dmg:12]  [rpm:1200]  [mag:65]

Description: a high rate of fire, burst machinegun with medium accuracy and tolerable recoil. The mg3 demands snappy aim as you have 3 ish seconds to dump 65 rounds with a 5 second reload. Takes rifle ammo boxes with a max reserve of 180 rounds.

[Obviously stats can be changed to balance if overpowered or (less likely) underpowered.]

Also dont just say "waaah other guns need balancing so how dare you suggest anything before they fix this game" or anything along those lines as this is just a suggestion.

Thanks for your time

-Skullkid

20200301_130801.jpg

Edited by Skulkid [Moat.gg] (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 6

We definitely need new LMGS since we only have the huge and the MP5G (if you even count it). I think the damage should be increased for a slight rpm decrease and possible reduction in the increase of stats such as weight and accuracy. Also by bursts I’m assuming you mean 3 round which doesn’t sound bad but are we going to have the whole peacekeeper situation where it was switched between 3 round burst and full auto. I personally don’t like the 3 round burst aspect but if they made it full auto it seems like a great idea

• Artistic Artistic x 1

36 minutes ago, Skulkid [Moat.gg] said:

Burst was a talent idea. It doesn't correspond with this weapon concept, however thank you for the feedback. When I said 'bursts' I meant as in short periods of fire, not an actual burst operated fire mode.

Ahh ok I get what you mean. Either way another LMG would be a pretty good addition so I agree

• Agree Agree x 1

Just as a note

If you really do wish to see this concept viewed by moat or other high ranks, consider upvoting to increase that chance by showing your support

1 hour ago, leadingquill505 said:

We definitely need new LMGS since we only have the huge and the MP5G (if you even count it). I think the damage should be increased for a slight rpm decrease and possible reduction in the increase of stats such as weight and accuracy. Also by bursts I’m assuming you mean 3 round which doesn’t sound bad but are we going to have the whole peacekeeper situation where it was switched between 3 round burst and full auto. I personally don’t like the 3 round burst aspect but if they made it full auto it seems like a great idea

Burst was a talent idea. It doesn't correspond with this weapon concept, however thank you for the feedback. When I said 'bursts' I meant as in short periods of fire, not an actual burst operated fire mode.

Edited by Skulkid [Moat.gg] (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, swoogy said:

Why would it take rifle ammo if it does 12 damage? 

also, this idea sucks it's just an mp5g

Rifle ammo as in assault rifle ammo

Also the mp5g has like 7 seconds worth of ammo and does 12 base damage but much lower rpm.

Thanks for the feedback though.

14 hours ago, swoogy said:

oh, shut up! This is a great idea, and I would LOVE to see this ingame. Only one addition though. It should take deagle ammo, or just SMG ammo, because rifle ammo is only in a few spots. (Only one on MC Haven)

1 minute ago, Skulkid [Moat.gg] said:

Rifle ammo as in assault rifle ammo

Also the mp5g has like 7 seconds worth of ammo and does 12 base damage but much lower rpm.

Thanks for the feedback though.

this new weapon and the mp5g have almost the same mag stat and the mp5g has lower rpm than this new weapon, so this is bound to get a nerf that will go in 1 of 2 ways,

1. the rpm gets nerfed making it a photocopy of the mp5g

2. the damage gets nerfed making it a photocopy m249

• Disagree Disagree x 2