Xdxdxdman

New donation shop ideas

Feedback Post

More items should be added to the donation shop example 

Add the option to buy event credits. Something like $20 per month for 1 event credit per day. 

You could even add a battle pass for the next summer climb??? This way people won't cry about the climb effecting the servers economy (I'm gonna get alot of hate for suggesting this) 

Also maybe add talent mutator bundles for each tier. 

Also In the donation shop at the moment you can donate $10 and only get ~12k ic worth of items but if you donate $100 you get ~325k. I understand that you want to in courage people to donate more but by having a 200% increase in rewards is making donating $10 not worth it. Some people don't have $100 to donate to a server. 

Edited by Xdxdxdman (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 5
  • Disagree Disagree x 3

yea gtfo of here with a battle pass

battle passes are dumb and not necessary in any game there put in

but just a summer climb would be cool i dont wanna pay for rewards

Edited by THE BOOTY RAPE BANDIT (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 2

13 hours ago, ♥Thee Bucket♥ said:

I mean shop is pretty standard as it is. Are you suggesting something higher than $100?

Well if we look at actual company's they usually offer max 40%+ for buying in bulk for example twitch bits offer 37%+ for buying $250.

They design it like this to make it worth buying $10 worth for people who don't have $100  to spend. Moat gives bloody 200%+

• Agree Agree x 3

On 3/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, THE BOOTY RAPE BANDIT said:

yea gtfo of here with a battle pass

battle passes are dumb and not necessary in any game there put in

but just a summer climb would be cool i dont wanna pay for rewards

Late, but thank you.

40 minutes ago, Void Gaming said:

NO NO NO NO NO I'M NOT PLAYING FORTNITE AGAIN!

How is it Fortnite? Are you a retard or something? Many games have battle passes and for you to base it off one game that you seem to dislike shouldn't what you base the decision off of.  I actually liked Fortnite's battle passes and they did a good job at it. I haven't played it recently but the battle pass in Fortnite for season 2-6 was good imo. I'd like to see this implemented in the summer

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I definitely loved the last summer pass, seeing as I was one of the few to hit 100 in a few weeks, and would love to see an idea like yours implemented. Maybe even having a normal BP for free users, and an extra reward tier for those who donated. Something like the Destiny 2 season rewards pass maybe?

• Agree Agree x 2

3 hours ago, M-E-T-A said:

How is it Fortnite? Are you a retard or something? Many games have battle passes and for you to base it off one game that you seem to dislike shouldn't what you base the decision off of.  I actually liked Fortnite's battle passes and they did a good job at it. I haven't played it recently but the battle pass in Fortnite for season 2-6 was good imo. I'd like to see this implemented in the summer

I wasn' saying the idea is bad. I'm just saying that a very popular game that is dead now has a battle pass, and I would rather he not refer to it as one.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

NO NO NO NO NO I'M NOT PLAYING FORTNITE AGAIN!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Pog Pog x 4