Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg

Trolling and Disruptive Trolling

Feedback Post

annoying circumstances bring me here, i won't go into too much detail but it's gotta be said. 

there's people who troll by throwing snowballs, Christmas flashes/smokes, discombobs in not dangerous areas and that's fine and cool. but when you're prop blocking, trapping people in props, chasing people with explosive barrels, That's not cool. you're being a dick just because you can and when you get RDM'd for it you bitch and cry until the person who's finally fed up with you gets banned, even though the person who does eventually ends up killing you is doing everyone a favor by doing so. when you kill a Disruptive player that shouldn't count as RDM, it should considered a public service. this isn't something you can solve by just blocking/muting a player this is something you gotta call staff for and all they can do is be like "... Hey stop that" and it sucks people just get away with being cunts because "it's not kosable" 

• Disagree Disagree x 7

The whole point of staff is to stop people from doing this, it isn’t fair to take the control into your own hands. If someone RDMs you and since you think it’ll be ineffective to call staff to get them slayed, you  RDM them to stop them from having a round. That’s breaking rules to justify breaking rules. To quote one of my favourite animes: “What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?” - Either way Evil remains, it’s our job to deal with that, let us.

• Agree Agree x 1

I always feel like if people throw Christmas Flashes should be considered to be kossable. given 1: They basically Blind people. removing their ability to fight or heavily impaired. causing people to die to traitors/falling to their deaths. Basically Assisting the Traitor(assisting traitor as innocent is technically teaming/against the rules.). 2: The Infinite Blindness is the same reason. its basically Trolling. and ruining peoples games(with again majority of the people accually being hit are innocents, so basically assisting a traitor if said person throwing is a Inno/det). 

majority of people hit by Christmas Flashes are innocents. quite a lot of people that have the flashes use them on their innocent rounds. Impairing a bunch of people for no reason. offers the innocent team nearly no advantage and only a disadvantage. there like only a tiny few instances why you should throw a Christmas flash as a innocent. but those nearly never happen)

With the explosive barrel thing. If hes targeting you. just lure him away from people and then pop the barrel. before moving on. and/or let him kill you if hes feeling salty because you poped the barrel without hurting other people.(person holding the barrel is just giving the Innocent team a disadvantage by giving the traitors Free kills via the barrel. because you can sneakly shoot it. and kill a bunch. making it semi assisting the Traitor team. with again is not allowed by standard ruling.)

• Agree Agree x 2

18 hours ago, H11DN-D4NG3R said:

I always feel like if people throw Christmas Flashes should be considered to be kossable. given 1: They basically Blind people. removing their ability to fight or heavily impaired. causing people to die to traitors/falling to their deaths. Basically Assisting the Traitor(assisting traitor as innocent is technically teaming/against the rules.). 2: The Infinite Blindness is the same reason. its basically Trolling. and ruining peoples games(with again majority of the people accually being hit are innocents, so basically assisting a traitor if said person throwing is a Inno/det). 

majority of people hit by Christmas Flashes are innocents. quite a lot of people that have the flashes use them on their innocent rounds. Impairing a bunch of people for no reason. offers the innocent team nearly no advantage and only a disadvantage. there like only a tiny few instances why you should throw a Christmas flash as a innocent. but those nearly never happen)

With the explosive barrel thing. If hes targeting you. just lure him away from people and then pop the barrel. before moving on. and/or let him kill you if hes feeling salty because you poped the barrel without hurting other people.(person holding the barrel is just giving the Innocent team a disadvantage by giving the traitors Free kills via the barrel. because you can sneakly shoot it. and kill a bunch. making it semi assisting the Traitor team. with again is not allowed by standard ruling.)

Don't they also look like Christmas frags which are basically the most OP Non-T throwable. Makes it seem borderline like T-Baiting

• Agree Agree x 1

you can warn a troll a million times and that dosen't stop anything, they'll stop/ switch to non-disruptive trolling Only While Staff Is On. not everybody can be recording all the time, if there was a secret staff roll or something like that they'd know exactly what i'm talking about and why i'm angry about it

Whats wrong with non distruptive trolling? Its annoying yes but in the same vein so is someone using a VSS. Theyre allowed to do it. And the rules are formed in such a way that certain types of trolling is actually kosable. Chasing people with activatable t traps/ explosive barrels is kosable. And depending on the prop block its just not allowed and it simply takes a quick screenshot for a report as well as prop damage.

@PhantomVir i was talking about the disruptive trolling, not the non disruptive trolling

and it still boils down to just a warning, when @leadingquill505 said it was about taking sombody's round away and somebody Stuffing you into a prop preventing you from moving does that not do the same thing? because the only way to get out of that is to RDM, and while you're stuffed inside said barrel you're a sitting duck you're dead anyway it's honestly RDM by proxy, but when somebody kills the guy trolling they get banned for purp rdm and that's straight up bullshit

Edited by Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg said:

@PhantomVir i was talking about the disruptive trolling, not the non disruptive trolling

and it still boils down to just a warning, when @leadingquill505 said it was about taking sombody's round away and somebody Stuffing you into a prop preventing you from moving does that not do the same thing? because the only way to get out of that is to RDM, and while you're stuffed inside said barrel you're a sitting duck you're dead anyway it's honestly RDM by proxy, but when somebody kills the guy trolling they get banned for purp rdm and that's straight up bullshit

1. If they stuff you in a prop you can remove it yourself. If they are still holding it I believe you can warn them to stop via 15 second rule. And admin once simplified the rule and said that if anyone is blocking your movement you can give them the 15 second rule. Even detectives using grapple on you.

2. If you get banned for purp then you either didn't properly abide by rules or were not clear in a report. 

3. Regardless distruptive trolling isnt allowed and punishable. No one can stop people from breaking the rules. Thats their own choice. You could say, "oh just make it ok to kill people that do this" sure, fine then guess what. You killed an innocent and its kosable. 

1 hour ago, Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg said:

you can warn a troll a million times and that dosen't stop anything, they'll stop/ switch to non-disruptive trolling Only While Staff Is On. not everybody can be recording all the time, if there was a secret staff roll or something like that they'd know exactly what i'm talking about and why i'm angry about it

if you have geforce experience use alt + z to let you record replays. 

Edited by DemonOoOLegion (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg said:

And that's why you're able to ask someone to stop blocking 3 times, and then kill them.

4 hours ago, Vendor The Shopkeeper moat.gg said:

@PhantomVir 

1. When a prop is being held in place with a magneto stick you can't move it

2. This is not a ban appeal this is about the current rules favoring trolls

3. i'm not saying changing the rules would stop people from trolling, i just want it to be properly punishable with something more then a "hey you.. stop that or i'll warn you again"

Thats why I said if theyre holding it you can kill them rightfully. The rules do not favor trolling, as like I said. If it begins to affect other players its punishable. How in the world do the rules favor trolling. And there is a proper punishment guideline. But its subjective to how lenient the staff is. They can get a verbal warning, then a motd warning then an hour ban. If they do it again its a day then so on.

Screen_Shot_2020-03-09_at_2.25.09_PM.pngJust so the confusion can be cleared up : 
"door blocking" and "prop blocking" is the same thing

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

@PhantomVir 

1. When a prop is being held in place with a magneto stick you can't move it

2. This is not a ban appeal this is about the current rules favoring trolls

3. i'm not saying changing the rules would stop people from trolling, i just want it to be properly punishable with something more then a "hey you.. stop that or i'll warn you again"

• Disagree Disagree x 1

4 minutes ago, leadingquill505 said:

you  RDM them to stop them from having a round. 

when their whole round is dedicated to trolling players and all they're going to get is warned for it i don't see this as a bad thing at all

yeah i like to doorblock and hit people with props and stuff

• Informative Informative x 1
  • Pog Pog x 3