DemonOoOLegion

Low Levels

Feedback Post

Add a feature that automatically kicks or puts low levels (under level 10) into spectator mode. This makes it easier for staff and they won't have to manually remove them. It could also be useful to add it to the F3 menu. This is for TTC btw.

For people who don't know how TTC works:

It's not allowed for players under level 10 and staff kick people in TTC who are under level 10.

Edited by DemonOoOLegion (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 10
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

good idea, i've  been in moat for over a year but i only found out about ttc recently, it was pretty complicated for me at first, and i understand how confusing it would be for a new player who doesn't know anything even about basic roles (t/d/i)

Edited by WorldSoup (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

45 minutes ago, konkeydong said:

demon if you dont let people under level 10 play then they will not be able to level up to level 10 to be able to play, this makes no sense and youre crazy.

You can play all you want in regular servers but TTC requires you to be at least level 10. Feel free to level up in other servers such as regular moat TTT and moat minecraft TTT

Konkey, this is for TTC. That means it is required to be level 10. There are roughly 20 other servers one could choose from to level up to 10 before playing on TTC. 

I personally do not play TTC, but I do know it is more compliated then normal TTT.

• Agree Agree x 1

14 minutes ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

lmao please tell me how this is a ♥♥♥♥ suggestion

i missread it thus why i snipped my comment

• Pog Pog x 1

31 minutes ago, M-E-T-A said:

I dont really care if under lvl 10s play ttc. Its a fun game mode and ppl should be allowed to play it no matter their lvl. If they arent causing a problem or not playing right leave them alone and let them have fun.

I was on an alt and staff didnt kick me when i was a lvl 2. I only got threatened with a kick when I started messing around and pretending to not know anything cos the staff knew who I was

I hope you realize its literally part of the rules that players under level 10 can't play TTC. The reason they didn't kick you was because they knew you were using an alt and because they knew who you were. You already knew how the game worked. People who just start playing the game don't.

Edited by DemonOoOLegion (see edit history)

I dont really care if under lvl 10s play ttc. Its a fun game mode and ppl should be allowed to play it no matter their lvl. If they arent causing a problem or not playing right leave them alone and let them have fun.

I was on an alt and staff didnt kick me when i was a lvl 2. I only got threatened with a kick when I started messing around and pretending to not know anything cos the staff knew who I was

Edited by M-E-T-A (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

demon if you dont let people under level 10 play then they will not be able to level up to level 10 to be able to play, this makes no sense and youre crazy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  • Artistic Artistic x 1