CloudXysti

VSS Accuracy Cone Nerfed When Not ADS

Feedback Post

The nerf for the VSS clearly states that the hip fire accuracy cone is suppose to be and is nerfed, but when aiming down site and trying to fire at full auto it is still inaccurate? Why make the gun completely useless with 500+ RPM and you can't use any of the RPM due to the ADS accuracy at full auto being completely useless? Anyways I suggest buffing the ADS accuracy because I find it unfair to players who had good VSS's to be forced to decon them now since they are worth nothing due to the extreme nerf. 

• Disagree Disagree x 2

VSS is now the most useless weapon after nerf. I feel that they should fix the accuracy and cone of the weapon, but nerf the damage and rpm. Easy fix, since the vss needs to be accurate to kill people.

Imo of course

:)

• Agree Agree x 1

I actually hate the vss, just take it out of the game if it's bad honestly. smh my head

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

vss users crying because they cant spray anymore

but fr use it like a sniper, you know? like how its supposed to be used? it's still as accurate as an m16 if you tap

• Disagree Disagree x 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:24 PM, swoogy said:

vss users crying because they cant spray anymore

but fr use it like a sniper, you know? like how its supposed to be used? it's still as accurate as an m16 if you tap

See why make it a 500+ RPM Sniper then make it unusable at that RPM? Your single thought answer is just that simp.