Glayze

Ban Reason:

purp rdm

Ban Length:

1 day

Did you break any rules?:

No

What Happened:

i kept getting reported for rdming but i wasnt the first time that i supposedly rdmed was when somebody came up behind me and two other peopke and he looked really suspicious so i shot and killed him but he ended up being innocent then a couple rounds later this other guy started swinging his crowbar at me and chasing me so i shot at him but didnt kill him he actually killed me. the last time i got reported was another couple rounds later when i thought i was getting shot from behind and oh it just so happened that somebody was behind me aiming their gun at me and as soon as i turned around they started to back up then i shot and killed them. this glayze dude wasnt being very proffesional and kept saying how i was not following the rules on purpose and didnt even let me speak or give my case he just believed these people without reviewing anything. and even if i was rdming why wouldnt i kill people every round? i could understand if i was going around and just killing people all willy nilly but it was 3 separate rounds that were a couple rounds arpart that were clearly accidents and them baiting me to kill them.

Witnesses:

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

No

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1