Jett Ski ʳᵉᵇᵒʳⁿ

1Mil+ in items giveaway

Feedback Post

So I have decided to give moat a break. I have many guns on me tho and would like to give them away to other moatatoes. Things in this giveaway include: 4 tap cosmic aug worth 700k+, 1 tap head M14A1 (Brother of the M4a1 &M16) From the meme collection worth over 600k (hasnt been PCed) Reply with any memories you have had with me in the past, or just give a short statement why you want to win. Add your discord and IGN in the reply and good luck. Feel free to DM me - Jett_Ski#9079

• Agree x 11
  • Disagree x 2
  • Winner x 3
  • Zing x 1
  • Friendly x 8
  • Pog x 3

DiscardPixel
DiscardPixel#9016

I am the proud collector of many guns and if I do come into possession of your guns they will be kept, cleaned, kissed and generally taken care of.  

I do not sell stoof

Edited by DiscardPixel (see edit history)

i have a better offer: i'll sell you my left kidney for that,

isis needs more guns and someone's gotta get it to them

WorldSoup#1566

IGN: WorldSoup

Edited by WorldSoup (see edit history)
  • Pog Pog x 1

good fast and efficient trading.
IGN - Nova moat.gg

Discord - Nova#4774
Merci pour votre temps!

Hey sugar tits. dont give your stuff away I value you more than anything you own ...

so obvs i win ❤️

IGN: IJC M-E-T-A_soul 

Disc: IJC #9046

I helped you out in helpcounter last night. I want to win cos I love meme weps and I would like to have some good guns.

Edited by M-E-T-A (see edit history)

RefrigeratedMilk#1639

IGN: goldymortmoat.gg

Dear Sir: Jet Ski

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 1 million ic and 4 tap cosmic aug worth 700k+, 1 tap head M14A1 in a goldymortmoat.gg's  account (RefrigeratedMilk#1639) which is regulated by Moat himself.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Moat Beta 1, and that during your visit I introduce you to myself.

Please DM me at your earliest convenience at RefrigeratedMilk#1639. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Delete me.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2

IGN: ThatAintFalco 
Discord: ThatAintFalco#3342

We've played a few times especially on the mc servers and you’d always kill me on your t rounds.

Rigged. The only good to come of this is you won't be able to kill me every single god damn time we go to motel and I'm checking bodies in the lobby. You might not remember, but I do 😠

s8nPlz#2325

Discord:JoseAlfredo#6130

IGN:JoseAlfredo (moat.gg)

Dear jett ski

Im a poor peruvian boi, my father is dead, my mom is a prostitute, im so poor, i would like ur weps for me because im a good boi, i could suck ur dick because i have a good mouth, for win that ill recite a poem in spanish

"Mi pene esta erecto                                                                                                                                                             

Quiero ganar eso para mi

y se la meteré bien adentro

al puto de jett ski"

Edited by JoseAlfredo (see edit history)

I don't even know but you free stuff is free stuff 🤷‍♂️

ign Blaxican Bat Kat
discord Blaxican Bat Kat #0335

Disc: Ken#5392 IGN: Ken

I want to win because i started playing moat again like a month or two ago and still haven't managed to get anything  good. 

I also think i remember you killing me while we were both T's on accident. At least i think it was an accident. 

Disc : Zenotix#7734

IGN : Zenotix

I didn't need to slay you even once for the entire time Ive played with you

Oh man, I remember before big wipe i had a cosmic shotgun. It was a cosmic benelli with the highest torso damage stat and refilling and lich. And a 14.89% marathon runner, It was the most fun i've ever had running around like sonic while 1 tap body shotting everyone on the map. Probably why they nerfed shotguns lol, And im not suprised your taking a break with this dumbass glitch. Hope to see you back one day.

IGN: Angul

Discord: Angul#9529

I want to win because I lost all but 1 of my guns due to the glitch that happened. I havnt played with you much but I hope you come back to us.

NickTheMan032 Moat.gg

NickTheMan032#8709

steam Incognito Amigo     Discord : Eclips#3033

Reason : Im Big Poor

Memories : you flicking everyone in a map

Edited by Eclips (see edit history)

IGN: Shooty McBooty [moat.gg | AVG]

Discord: Shooty McBooty#7279

I just played with you for a few right before posting this, I think I crossfired you once 😈

I want to win because right now it feels like everyone has some glitched gun and I could use some more guns to try and beat them into the ground or something.

Thanks for the giveaway, best of luck on your break. 😄

The whales are all dying from people's plastic bottles and shiz, so gimme a gun to shoot em with.

IGN: Whaley
Discord: Solrwind#1463

AnnaStorm [Moat.gg]

AnnaBelle👑#7764

I like free things, i don't have any thing other then reds :P

We've played a few times but I doubt you remember me you always slaughtered me 🙂 

Sad to see you go man hope you enjoy yourself.

Zackster532#9758