☭RUSSIAN FISHY☭

im leaving.

Feedback Post

Its been a fun ride on moat and yes i know people hated me but i made many friends and ive finally decided that im leaving for a bit cause everything is just too unfair now since the glitch like y33t posted glock lovers that had stats and talents that were above the limit.

so those are my final words for a while

bye i love you all even if you hate me i had fun ❤️

from ツ|Mango JUUL Pod Cat

• Friendly Friendly x 9

See you whenever, love ya mango 🙂

• Friendly Friendly x 1

A lot of you guys dont want me back on moat as i found out today a few people were being overly toxic toward me guess i wont come back for a bit longer than

On 3/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, ☭RUSSIAN FISHY☭ said:

A lot of you guys dont want me back on moat as i found out today a few people were being overly toxic toward me guess i wont come back for a bit longer than

nah my dude give me your discord at least if u gonna leave

On 3/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, ☭RUSSIAN FISHY☭ said:

Damn really? I had nothing but good times with you. Never a bad moment. Although if we being real here.....you've taken a lot of my IC from gambling.....but other than that, nothing bad. 

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Hey man, take a break whenever you want. I'm also thinking about quitting, but i'm gonna check out my stuff after the rollback and if i like what i see then i'll stay but if this glitched shit keeps going and nothing big is happening about it i think a good part of the community will leave.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:58 AM, ☭RUSSIAN FISHY☭ said:

yeah, the community here is so bad.  should of followed what people told me about this server before getting invested 😅

i got a unjustifyied (imo) perp rdm ban yesterday had people ping me on discord saying i got rekt and shit, so uncalled for. i felt sick and angry. im gonna see what my inven is from the rollback and if it isn't anything interesting (i'm rather new) just gonna decon and gamble it, i thought HG was bad lol.

this server is fucked.

• Friendly Friendly x 1