Zenotix

Corona climb

Feedback Post

This is just an interesting thought I had and wanted to share this with ya'll

In case a wipe does happen , what do you think if there would be an event similar to the summer climb called the corona climb , in order to help people get items after a wipe and give us all a reason to play the game as I'm sure most of you are at home now because of the corona looking for something to do to pass your time with

• Agree x 10
  • Disagree x 1
  • Funny x 1
  • Winner x 1
  • Optimistic x 1

1 minute ago, baked bean said:

Seems a bit insensitive, I get that Corona is a meme to a lot of people but you don't know if anyone on the server or in this community has it or knows someone that does. You shouldn't joke about that stuff, it's actually a serious issue. 

It's not a joke , it's a genuine suggestion , it would help people to get their minds off of that and help them gain new items

• Agree Agree x 1

free user cant get compensation over their lost items, I understand. But what about our time spend? I think moat just give us IC compensation based on time played on the server 🙃

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Pog Pog x 1

1 hour ago, baked bean said:

I know, but naming a positive event over a negative situation doesn't seem right in my opinion. I know if I had Corona Virus or someone I know had it and all of a sudden the server I'm on is like "Corona run haha fun!" I'd be a little bit offended. 

Like I said, the event sounds cool, I'd just change the name. 

omfg are you legit a snowflake like dude its a fucking game

not fucking everything in 2020 has to be so god damm sensitive to you

• Agree Agree x 4

58 minutes ago, baked bean said:

I know, but naming a positive event over a negative situation doesn't seem right in my opinion. I know if I had Corona Virus or someone I know had it and all of a sudden the server I'm on is like "Corona run haha fun!" I'd be a little bit offended. 

jesus christ you're boring as fuck, it was a suggestion to help players get back into the game in the event of a reset and you're coming up here with all this pc bullshit, stfu

Edited by Whyisnoothernameavailable (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, baked bean said:

Dude, I don't even care, I'm saying others might. 
You don't know what other people in the community are going through right now. They might have a family member who's hospitalized because of this shit, and the last thing they would want is to jump on the server while the 'CoRoNa ClImB' is going on...

It's not even about being politically correct it's about being a considerate person. 
There are so many other names that are not also better than the 'Corona Climb' but are also less offensive and make more sense. 'Quarantine Quest' for example. That took me all of 2 seconds to come up with, it aint hard. 

No need to be toxic. The server literally has 'fun' in the name and there is nothing fun about Corona.

lmao says no need to be toxic but calls us twats in his edit history

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

1 minute ago, baked bean said:

*cough cough* because you're twats *cough*

Okay, now I'm done.

lmao continues to talk but said he "doesnt care"

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

Seems a bit insensitive, I get that Corona is a meme to a lot of people but you don't know if anyone on the server or in this community has it or knows someone that does. You shouldn't joke about that stuff, it's actually a serious issue.

The event itself sounds like a good idea, just name it something less insensitive.  

Edited by baked bean (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

• Zing Zing x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

Dude, I don't even care, I'm saying others might. 
You don't know what other people in the community are going through right now. They might have a family member who's hospitalized or are even hospitalized themselves because they have Corona Virus, and the last thing they would want is to jump on the server while the 'CoRoNa ClImB' is going on...

It's not even about being politically correct it's about being a considerate person, YOU may not care, but believe it or not, YOU are not the only person on this planet.

There are so many other names that are not also better than the 'Corona Climb' but are also less offensive and make more sense. 'Quarantine Quest' for example. That took me all of 2 seconds to come up with, it aint hard. 

The server literally has 'fun' in the name and there is nothing fun about Corona.

No need to reply, I aint going to waste anymore energy arguing with children. 

No need to be toxic.

Edited by baked bean (see edit history)
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Artistic Artistic x 1

*cough cough* because you're twats *cough*

Okay, now I'm done.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Artistic Artistic x 1