Soezbeincheezy

Ban Reason:

purp rdm + leave(2nd off

Ban Length:

4 Days

Did you break any rules?:

Yes

What Happened:

I think what happened was I saw someone shooting at someone across the map with like 3 un-ids next to him.
so I thought that was KOSable. I didnt think that was RDM at all, if it was it was an accident..
but whoever I killed has inside buddies with a staff, I was on amazon as i usually take mini breaks and minimize my game, as im sure everyone here does after too many inno rounds.
and I come back to the game to see I apparently purposely RDM and left? what the actual fuck???? and 4 days over 1 kill that was a misunderstanding.....really?

I didnt leave, I was kicked. its not the same and i hope you guys understand that.

you can say what you want but thats all that really happened. a misunderstanding , 1 inno kill, NOT PURPOSEFUL RDM (how did staff determine that when i was afk and was kicked before I could send my side of the report) I am sorry if I didnt follow the right KOS protocol but seriously, this ban is not legit. I spend a lot of time on the server and am lvl 20 im not a minge.

Witnesses:

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

Yes

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes

What makes you think they had friends within the team?

I was on the server at the time and encouraged you to be given more time to answer, but eventually I gave the call to proceed since you had been AFK for 6 rounds, we treat that as RDM & Leave.

I will review the evidence and come to a conclusion.

After seeing your response the complaint made against you, I feel comfortable denying this, you are not welcome here.

Denied

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members