JJ

Ban Reason:

Purp Mass RDM

Ban Length:

Perma

Did you break any rules?:

Yes

What Happened:

I was playing on community bowling map with some friends and I was playing with the bowling balls trying to hit pins. I had been doing this for 3 rounds in a row in the same spot. The user abigfatpig decided to walk in front of me and then call for staff to report me. I understand that propkilling is rdm and that I shouldn't be throwing them around the way I was when I have very little control over where they land. However, I feel that a permanent ban for this is a bit extreme. I received no warning and explained this in the response to the original report. I feel like I was not given a fair ban and the staff that banned me gave me no chance to explain the situation more in-depth. Moat is easily my favorite server on Gmod and I would love to continue playing on it. I promise to be more careful in the future and hope that I am given another chance to play on the server.

Witnesses:

KingCaudill

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

Yes

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes

Edited by Icyskills (see edit history)

I mean the simple answer here is that you acknowledge that you were breaking the rules but still decided to do it enough times to kill 3 people, any logic would have meant that you would have stopped and just got punished for 1 kill but you decided to just keep on flinging that ball like a mad man.

Denied

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members