Machination

If we're gonna wipe, now is the time

Feedback Post

The current state of Moat is not okay. It feels like no matter how much I grind, I can never have as good weapons as the people who have had their weapons glitched above maximum stats. I assume that @cole does not plan to keep things this way, but the direction things are going is not clear.

If somehow this whole thing gets fixed without a wipe, then you can stop reading this post now. But, if a wipe is truly the only way to fix everything, now is the time.

Due to the coronavirus outbreaks, a lot of us are holed up in our homes with a lot of free time. A lot of new players are joining even. It would be easier to recover from a wipe while we're still getting new players, and while the current players have the time to spare.

• Agree Agree x 18
  • Winner Winner x 2

7 hours ago, Machination said:

The current state of Moat is not okay. It feels like no matter how much I grind, I can never have as good weapons as the people who have had their weapons glitched above maximum stats. I assume that @cole does not plan to keep things this way, but the direction things are going is not clear.

If somehow this whole thing gets fixed without a wipe, then you can stop reading this post now. But, if a wipe is truly the only way to fix everything, now is the time.

Due to the coronavirus outbreaks, a lot of us are holed up in our homes with a lot of free time. A lot of new players are joining even. It would be easier to recover from a wipe while we're still getting new players, and while the current players have the time to spare.

+1 100% agree

• Agree Agree x 1

The wipe has got to happen, and it will happen. we can only hope sooner rather than later.

• Agree Agree x 1

3 hours ago, Saint said:

Why should we be punished for Cole's fuck up?

Because the majority of players are taking advantage of the fuck up, making the game practically not fun to play.

I've heard people legitimately say, "just get good" as an excuse.

Fuck that, fuck him, and fuck anyone that thinks this is okay.

• Agree Agree x 5

I agree entirety. Restart everyone refund the credits spent so far so people that spent money aren't hurt. just restart everything i know people don't want a wipe but this glitched items is bull. Multiple times on very good maps people just fall to the bottom with 100+ cat sense. using health bloom that is over 75+ to survive in any situation except when they are shot at with an overpowered gun. its impossible to do most dailies now in my experience so i've given up on doing them. 

• Agree Agree x 2

I only started to play again recently but with the way things are going playing isn't even fun anymore. I mean there are people who are using guns that literally aren't meant to exist. Since a wipe looks like the only way to solve this then we should wipe as soon as possible. What's the point in playing right now if you're just gonna go up against some guy with 143 health and a 0.1 second medicality. Even if you do tolerate them and play, we all know that eventually a wipe is going to occur to get rid of the broken items so why play right now when eventually we'll end up with nothing again. Since the wipe is practically inevitable we should do it sooner rather than later, because the sooner the wipe the sooner people can play knowing that the items they have aren't doomed to dissapear.

• Agree Agree x 1

7 minutes ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

Its still amusing some of you kids on here mewling about this.

Until Cole changes his mind and goes back on this statement.. we are all stuck waiting for him to have an epiphany on how to code a corrective measure.

Until then.. either embrace the suck or find another game to play.

never another.png

He also said there would be no wipe back in December. He also said how things would be better in the coming months. Quit clinging to this one message (as if this one guy who hasn't been reliable in his words in the SLIGHTEST ) like its a Holy Message and realize it means nothing that he said that.

• Agree Agree x 2

8 minutes ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

lot of "glitched gun unfair" - "they hacking" - "its exploiting" - more bitching about how shit unfair over whats best for the servers.. 

Point of the matter is.. everyone can bicker and pout all they want. There are only 2 people who can make a point of action and both are just ghosting the community. =D

Or do you think Cole is just waiting to hear everyones opinion on the matter before he ignores it all and does what he wants anyways? lul

People saying people should be punished for using what they were given is bs and childish crying I agree with that. However, forum discussions such as this one aren't. It would definitely be better if @cole actually said something.

• Agree Agree x 1

3 minutes ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

People saying people should be punished for using what they were given is bs and childish crying I agree with that. However, forum discussions such as this one aren't. It would definitely be better if @cole actually said something.

Or Jerry.. who is suppose to be the community lead in all of this.. but frankly has been a disappointment all of his own.

• Agree Agree x 1

please fix this, wipe, give everyone ic depending on their days spent playing/ or level

• Agree Agree x 1

+1 We need a wipe because the inventory even broke more and guns just vanished like my dad

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

Everyone who is complaining about a wipe coming and that there shouldn't be a wipe are dumb. The server is in chaos at the moment there needs to be a wipe. Listen to the community, the last wipe was in December rather do another one now than later.

• Agree Agree x 3

image.png.d730fe65092675a10794471c3ffc587a.png

5 hours ago, Saint said:

I'm not using these glitch guns, but a wipe isn't the answer.

Well.. It's the answer you're getting.

It's.. the answer we're all getting.

And I'm okay with that.

• Agree Agree x 1

4 minutes ago, Kintsunagi said:

image.png.d730fe65092675a10794471c3ffc587a.png

Well.. It's the answer you're getting.

It's.. the answer we're all getting.

And I'm okay with that.

I'm fine with a wipe I have no good shit anyways

3 hours ago, Saint said:

It's not getting punished for it, its fixing a known problem that could fuck up the game if nothing is done about it.

• Agree Agree x 2

+1 on this. The wipe needs to happen. The community will die. It is damage control at this point @cole. Read this please. Listen to your community. A majority want it. So make it happen. 

• Agree Agree x 2

3 hours ago, Two Stroke said:

+1 on this. The wipe needs to happen. The community will die. It is damage control at this point @cole. Read this please. Listen to your community. A majority want it. So make it happen. 

Yeah now that people actually want a wipe its not gonna happen

Edited by DemonOoOLegion (see edit history)

+1 i think that the wipe has to be now!! because u cant fix this, people have arleady deconed or traded gliched items, now its time for a wipe!

rip my mp5 1 tap head

3 minutes ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

That is exactly the point. Here let me explain.

as you mentioned he already claimed there never would be a wipe the first time.. and then still wiped.. just like he said the first wipe is what the community wanted.. with a poll that was 2:1 in favor against the wipe.

the point being all this childish crying isnt gonna do shit when the person who makes the decision isn't even around to hear it.

Its not like he doesn't know about the issue.. he does. We are ALL waiting on him to make a decision.. he decided he was gonna try and recover from this.

Im just waiting for the high class excuses 🤡

You know.. all them dirty viruses and hackers out there...

This isn't "childish crying" this is us discussing what we think is best for the server.

Just now, DemonOoOLegion said:

This isn't "childish crying" this is us discussing what we think is best for the server.

lot of "glitched gun unfair" - "they hacking" - "its exploiting" - more bitching about how shit unfair over whats best for the servers.. 

Point of the matter is.. everyone can bicker and pout all they want. There are only 2 people who can make a point of action and both are just ghosting the community. =D

Or do you think Cole is just waiting to hear everyones opinion on the matter before he ignores it all and does what he wants anyways? lul

12 minutes ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

Or Jerry.. who is suppose to be the community lead in all of this.. but frankly has been a disappointment all of his own.

Can we just make @wildmonkei the new community lead. He is actually part of the community.

Kind of funny how this is a Alpha phase of the Inventory. But the beta was somehow a bit better than this. 

6 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

He also said there would be no wipe back in December. He also said how things would be better in the coming months. Quit clinging to this one message (as if this one guy who hasn't been reliable in his words in the SLIGHTEST ) like its a Holy Message and realize it means nothing that he said that.

That is exactly the point. Here let me explain.

as you mentioned he already claimed there never would be a wipe the first time.. and then still wiped.. just like he said the first wipe is what the community wanted.. with a poll that was 2:1 in favor against the wipe.

the point being all this childish crying isnt gonna do shit when the person who makes the decision isn't even around to hear it.

Its not like he doesn't know about the issue.. he does. We are ALL waiting on him to make a decision.. he decided he was gonna try and recover from this.

Im just waiting for the high class excuses 🤡

You know.. all them dirty viruses and hackers out there...

3 hours ago, Kintsunagi said:

Because the majority of players are taking advantage of the fuck up, making the game practically not fun to play.

I've heard people legitimately say, "just get good" as an excuse.

Fuck that, fuck him, and fuck anyone that thinks this is okay.

I'm not using these glitch guns, but a wipe isn't the answer.

• Disagree Disagree x 6

Its still amusing some of you kids on here mewling about this.

Until Cole changes his mind and goes back on this statement.. we are all stuck waiting for him to have an epiphany on how to code a corrective measure.

Until then.. either embrace the suck or find another game to play.

never another.png

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • Pog Pog x 2

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 6