WorldSoup

Votekick the exploiters

Feedback Post

Many of my t rounds got ruined because someone uses a glitched marathon runner and catches up easily, or in most cases, a crazy overpowered gun that won't let you retaliate, they spoil people's rounds and i'm pissed

that's cheating and i believe they should be votekicked for it

Edited by WorldSoup (see edit history)
  • Funny Funny x 5
  • Pog Pog x 1

moat caused this to happen so i mean id say to spam at him to fix it or just dont play the game 🙂. theres not much you can do other than use ur t weapons to kill the "broken guns" but to me thats moat in general so i dont see a difference so idk play in more low pop servers and if anything its the meme weapons that are super broken and need to be fixed with -rpm aka -30k rpm on a meme weapon is kinda dumb

Edited by Jake0lightning (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Jake0lightning said:

moat caused this to happen so i mean id say to spam at him to fix it or just dont play the game 🙂. theres not much you can do other than use ur t weapons to kill the "broken guns" but to me thats moat in general so i dont see a difference so idk play in more low pop servers and if anything its the meme weapons that are super broken and need to be fixed with -rpm aka -30k rpm on a meme weapon is kinda dumb

Aren't you also running broken weapons lol

• Funny Funny x 2

8 hours ago, Kintsunagi said:

Aren't you also running broken weapons lol

i am because all of my inv was affected and they ain't that broken the most broken item is my meme pistol that legit makes me run fast thats it