MisterWhy

How is everyone doing?

Feedback Post

Been more or less absent from this community for awhile and I'm just wondering how y'all are doing with the Corona Virus and everything that's going on. 

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Pog Pog x 2

3 minutes ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

Believe it or not there may be another wipe and yeah apparently people are losing their equipped items as of five minutes ago so yeah everything is totally fine. Also @cole stepped down and now we have the beloved @Jerry

Interesting. I was here when Moat stepped down but losing items is lame. Why is there always a game breaking bug. Come on @cole lol.

Edited by MisterWhy (see edit history)
  • Winner Winner x 1

1 minute ago, Xenophilius said:

go scam more people smh

Nah fam scamming's for losers. Capitalism's the real way to go :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2

1 minute ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

MisterWhy where have you been hiding =D

I don't exactly remember it all but it was dark and smelly. 😆 Been working on school and IRL stuff recently. Trying to keep my YT active but its hard making the time.

• Winner Winner x 1

6 minutes ago, MisterWhy said:

Been more or less absent from this community for awhile and I'm just wondering how y'all are doing with the Corona Virus and everything that's going on. 

Believe it or not there may be another wipe and yeah apparently people are losing their equipped items as of five minutes ago so yeah everything is totally fine. Also @cole stepped down and now we have the beloved @Jerry

• Informative Informative x 1

5 minutes ago, MisterWhy said:

I don't exactly remember it all but it was dark and smelly. 😆 Been working on school and IRL stuff recently. Trying to keep my YT active but its hard making the time.

Noice, im done with school myself (for the time being at least) and focusing on work and family. Luckily im blessed with the capacity to work from home. As for YT, i know that must be a struggle. Maybe jump on the twitch train and go live? /shrug

I don't have the personality that would mesh well with public facing platforms especially in this day and age. Not enough $100 purell that could cleanse my toxicity.

• Useful Useful x 1

1 minute ago, MisterWhy said:

Interesting. I was here when Moat stepped down but losing items is lame. Why is there always a game breaking bug. Come on @cole lol.

Oh and addition to items being lost the reason people are talking about another wipe is because theres an inventory glitch where half of everyones guns changed and became different items or straight up broke. Some of these guns and items have insane stats and talents like multiple thousand RPM and 100% refill and fortification. There's also stuff like extreme marathon runner and 100% cat sense

• Informative Informative x 1

1 minute ago, DemonOoOLegion said:

Oh and addition to items being lost the reason people are talking about another wipe is because theres an inventory glitch where half of everyones guns changed and became different items or straight up broke. Some of these guns and items have insane stats and talents like multiple thousand RPM and 100% refill and fortification. There's also stuff like extreme marathon runner and 100% cat sense

Maybe I should log in had 3 dancers LOL