BestieJr.

Ban Reason:

Purp mass RDM

Ban Length:

Permanent

Did you break any rules?:

Yes

What Happened:

I had been killing T's rightfully based on association, or if they ran from rooms with un ID'd bodies and plenty of other reasons that are KOS-able, but people still reported me because they became salty that I was the one killing them in their T rounds. BestieJr. was the trial staff on at the time and I got trapped by a gas grenade in a room but survived. BestieJr. comes into the room as soon as the gas leaves and looked directly towards me so I killed him because there is no way he could know I was in there unless he had radar. He still reported me with his own report saying, "THAT WAS BLATANT RDM" and i gave him my exact reasoning just as I said here. The next round BestieJr. got T again and tried to target me at the beginning of the round, he followed me into a room, closed the door, he shot first, but I still killed him. The next thing I know, I was banned for a week without any warning from the trial staff either. I feel that even the reason for this week ban was hardly thought through. I never commited MASS rdm, like randomly killing someone three rounds in a row. His ban was just him abusing his power to get rid of any player who agitated him even slightly.
However, when I came back to check on the ban, it had gotten changed to permanent with the same reason of a single MASS rdm, which I didnt commit.
I hope that someone realizes that the reasons for my permanent ban were unfair, and at LEAST decreases the duration of it.

Witnesses:

BestieJr

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

Yes

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes