Weeb Is A Sad Cat

The Roll Back Problem

Feedback Post

Well He did one of the things no one wanted which was a rollback, which removed half of people guns and items they got, even non-glitched ones, People lost their IC and anyone who bought SC (me) during the time did not get it back which moat basically took our money at that point. A roll back was one of the worse things he could of done, you could of just removed all the guns but but he didnt and just rolled it back, hell I wanted a wipe because of how much the server broke. The roll back probably would make even more people leave than a wipe. It's going to kill any new players and destroy the poor people who actually had guns for the first time. The thing is he didn't even tell people or announce it just did it.

honestly im pissed and so are a lot of people, hope this gets resolved or moat player base is going to take a big hit.

7a3fa7d8bdfa03b11be1a7e7f5a49cf0.png

ALSO SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE THE GLITCHED ITEMS!!!!

Edited by Weeb Is A Sad Cat
Fixed Picture to not leak the person (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 11
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I agree! I lost all my IC (50k) which is the most iv ever had and I finally had the player model I wanted and even my first ascended item which was a Diamond Sword and now its all gone because of this!

This needs to be fixed as im not happy and want my IC, melee weapon and play model back

• Funny Funny x 4

1 minute ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

bruh that was your biggest mistake..  after that Nov/Dec meltdown shit.. 

working at a grocery store is my biggest mistake

• Pog Pog x 2

I was honestly having quite a lot of fun with wacky guns... I for one is one of those people who you mentioned that finally had good guns for once...

I understand why they felt it was necessary but In a sense... at this point... a wipe would have been better... a clean slate...

The toll so far on my inventory of NON glitched items that I really cared alot about.. Items that I legitimately dropped or traded for:

Chell model, High end stat mutator and 50k, two pistol lovers, two glock lovers, an SG550 lover, an m24 that I was kinda happy with, and my two best non glitched items, the TMP lovers and near perfect XP lover....

20200325185717_1.jpg.ffd6ebdc73d72f772f9b9463a03b5cd3.jpg20200325185715_2.jpg.602b4c2cecd6eb282ae92411c8899824.jpg

20200325185715_1.jpg.12d80ea191977dc298929ecf486986b3.jpg20200325185714_1.jpg.4927aa6a294cb2042e0bd7cc746dac04.jpg

20200325185718_1.jpg.1336bd3de069c6ddd414b226c86d2071.jpg20200325185657_1.jpg.b7a3f452820d107dd77e2f439f9d9c04.jpg

20200325185650_1.jpg.908abaa769964455a54cf7767b599385.jpg20200325185651_1.jpg.a60983a0ccafcd7ac6eb4b6a8a797d44.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1

I dropped this beauty and got it all the way to 50. I dropped it less than 24 hours from when he did the roll back too.

: (

hl2_2020-03-18_02-36-10-823.jpg.c9320123df114dc7c56bb6271e6c621e.jpg

what you mean? everyone wanted a roll back when the glitch happen, u guys been warned not to open box, sell, buy, or trade anything. 

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Funny Funny x 1

8 minutes ago, Yeahjah said:

what you mean? everyone wanted a roll back when the glitch happen, u guys been warned not to open box, sell, buy, or trade anything. 

Yeah I agree but at the same time why didn't they just rollback sooner? Last week was kinda pointless imo. Only reason I could see is that the bug took a week to fix?

• Agree Agree x 1

33 minutes ago, Mip1mip^ said:

Yeah I agree but at the same time why didn't they just rollback sooner? Last week was kinda pointless imo. Only reason I could see is that the bug took a week to fix?

moat part to answer

Im probably not gonna play for a while until this get sorted out and I can get some of my stuff back cuse unlike most people who already have loads of good stuff, ic ect still I have nothing now.

As a person who didn't  get affected by the very first glitch and didn't lose/gain anything this rollback actually set me back to have my original inventory after suffering from the other two glitches (not having anything available from my inventory for good 2 days to having my entire inventory with OP guns) this rollback was a good step even if it took a while to happen  given Moat wanted to avoid a wipe and there is more to fix as there's still glitched guns out there and items people never had (like the t-rex model that still probably exists in bulks which it shouldn't as there was only 1 that ever dropped) 

While a wipe would settle it for good and is the easy option, look at the effort these people put in to AVOID it.

Honestly anyone who cries about the new items/IC/SC they gained while this entire issue was happening is stupid, Everyone knew that something was going to happen whether a ROLLBACK or a WIPE so if people are just gonna sit and cry about how much good stuff they obtained after the glitch and how they want it to be compensated yeah well it ain't gonna happen and that's entirely YOUR OWN fault not the staff or the devs.

For those who still have stuff affected by the first glitch and still haven't regained their original inventory, keep calm it's most likely being in progress and will be completely fixed.

I'm legit gonna copy pasta this on every thread regarding the rollback cause most you seem to never be satisfied regardless of the outcome. Whether a wipe or rollback plenty of you would still complain for sure without even thinking logically for a damn second.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

2 minutes ago, KuroiNeko (◣∀◢)ψ said:

As a person who didn't  get affected by the very first glitch and didn't lose/gain anything this rollback actually set me back to have my original inventory after suffering from the other two glitches (not having anything available from my inventory for good 2 days to having my entire inventory with OP guns) this rollback was a good step even if it took a while to happen  given Moat wanted to avoid a wipe and there is more to fix as there's still glitched guns out there and items people never had (like the t-rex model that still probably exists in bulks which it shouldn't as there was only 1 that ever dropped) 

While a wipe would settle it for good and is the easy option, look at the effort these people put in to AVOID it.

Honestly anyone who cries about the new items/IC/SC they gained while this entire issue was happening is stupid, Everyone knew that something was going to happen whether a ROLLBACK or a WIPE so if people are just gonna sit and cry about how much good stuff they obtained after the glitch and how they want it to be compensated yeah well it ain't gonna happen and that's entirely YOUR OWN fault not the staff or the devs.

For those who still have stuff affected by the first glitch and still haven't regained their original inventory, keep calm it's most likely being in progress and will be completely fixed.

I'm legit gonna copy pasta this on every thread regarding the rollback cause most you seem to never be satisfied regardless of the outcome. Whether a wipe or rollback plenty of you would still complain for sure without even thinking logically for a damn second.

What about those who lost support credits during this whole ordeal? My support credits weren't rolled back.

1 minute ago, Kintsunagi said:

What about those who lost support credits during this whole ordeal? My support credits weren't rolled back.

As stated while I feel like donating for SC in that period of time is something unreasonable to do and it's still completely your own mistake getting that SC refunded should still be doable given you can provide the proper details on your SC purchase but that you'll need to talk through with higher ranked staff  most likely.

• Disagree Disagree x 3

41 minutes ago, KuroiNeko (◣∀◢)ψ said:

I didn't get affected really that much either I just pissed about they way they handled it

• Agree Agree x 1

19 minutes ago, Weeb Is A Sad Cat said:

I didn't get affected really that much either I just pissed about they way they handled it

It's understandable and I agree it was handled poorly with little to no communication between the devs and the community, but this entire backlash after the rollback is just going way too far honestly. The irony is no matter if they wiped or rollbacked people would complain and be unsatisfied regardless and this goes to show how ungrateful the community can be.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

It's understandable and I agree it was handled poorly with little to no communication between the devs and the community, but this entire backlash after the rollback is just going way too far honestly. The irony is no matter if they wiped or rollbacked people would complain and be unsatisfied regardless and this goes to show how ungrateful the community can be.

Yes but yet again how some of the community acts is cole's fault. I feel like he should actually try to help his server a little bit more again. I honestly just waiting for the sc that I loss. If I get them back I could care a little bit less

• Agree Agree x 2

1 minute ago, Weeb Is A Sad Cat said:

Yes but yet again how some of the community acts is cole's fault. I feel like he should actually try to help his server a little bit more again. I honestly just waiting for the sc that I loss. If I get them back I could care a little bit less

From what I know there is (was) a TOS regarding SC refunds where it stated, refunds of donations won't happen but that was around when I first started on this community so it could be different now, Would be nice someone from the staff to confirm or deny this. But if it's actually true then I feel bad for everyone who donated during this glitchy period of time cause then the chances of refunds would be slim to none.

1 minute ago, KuroiNeko (◣∀◢)ψ said:

From what I know there is (was) a TOS regarding SC refunds where it stated, refunds of donations won't happen but that was around when I first started on this community so it could be different now, Would be nice someone from the staff to confirm or deny this. But if it's actually true then I feel bad for everyone who donated during this glitchy period of time cause then the chances of refunds would be slim to none.

I don't want my money Im just looking for the credits back (unless thats what you meant)

Just now, Weeb Is A Sad Cat said:

I don't want my money Im just looking for the credits back (unless thats what you meant)

Given the SC was already received and used technically if that TOS is still valid you would get neither money or SC back. Unless Cole is feeling generous enough to provide SC back.

28 minutes ago, KuroiNeko (◣∀◢)ψ said:

Given the SC was already received and used technically if that TOS is still valid you would get neither money or SC back. Unless Cole is feeling generous enough to provide SC back.

Not really though, as the first wipe everyone got their SC back, which is why people want it back now. Because they got it back last time, but not this time, its called conditioning.

• Agree Agree x 1

Just now, CherryTree said:

Not really though, as the first wipe everyone got their SC back, which is why people want it back now. Because they got it back last time, but not this time, its called conditioning.

The difference is that was a full on reset on the server which the logical thing to do is at least refund the SC then yes, this however is a completely different case in which people messed up themselves by donating during a period where there was glitches and were aware that a rollback or a new wipe would've occurred so technically he's not really obligated to give out refunds on SC. While it would be a nice thing to do it's completely RNG whether he'll refund any SC purchases during this glitch span.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

The difference is that was a full on reset on the server which the logical thing to do is at least refund the SC then yes, this however is a completely different case in which people messed up themselves by donating during a period where there was glitches and were aware that a rollback or a new wipe would've occurred so technically he's not really obligated to give out refunds on SC. While it would be a nice thing to do it's completely RNG whether he'll refund any SC purchases during this glitch span.

even that isnt fair, he stated no wipe. And didnt say shit to anyone, even the rollback wasnt announced. when told that there isnt gonna be a wipe, ofc youd think youd be safe.

• Agree Agree x 1

even that isnt fair, he stated no wipe. And didnt say shit to anyone, even the rollback wasnt announced. when told that there isnt gonna be a wipe, ofc youd think youd be safe.

I stated above that this entire situation was handled really poorly communication wise, but if they said no wipe would happen the only logical option was a rollback which many speculated, and many were aware that a fix would happen one way or another and anything earned during the glitch period would be completely gone as much as it sucks anyone who complains about IC/SC/Items lost that they earned during the glitch period it's all on them as harsh as it might seem.

While I'm sure no IC/Item comp will be done people should redirect their SC refund questions towards staff or Cole himself  rather than lashing out on the forums.

1 minute ago, KuroiNeko (◣∀◢)ψ said:

I stated above that this entire situation was handled really poorly communication wise, but if they said no wipe would happen the only logical option was a rollback which many speculated, and many were aware that a fix would happen one way or another and anything earned during the glitch period would be completely gone as much as it sucks anyone who complains about IC/SC/Items lost that they earned during the glitch period it's all on them as harsh as it might seem.

While I'm sure no IC/Item comp will be done people should redirect their SC refund questions towards staff or Cole himself  rather than lashing out on the forums.

and of course that logical, I won't argue on that. But what about people like me, who got their SC back from the wipe, and spent them after the rollback date, if its a real rollback, i should get my SC back too as i had it before that date no? people kept their items from rollback date (atleast from what ive been told i could be very wrong)

and of course that logical, I won't argue on that. But what about people like me, who got their SC back from the wipe, and spent them after the rollback date, if its a real rollback, i should get my SC back too as i had it before that date no? people kept their items from rollback date (atleast from what ive been told i could be very wrong)

The rollback should've reverted everyone's inventories back to what they were exactly when the first glitch occurred so anything you had at that point should be exactly the same IC/SC/Items, based on what you're saying you came back recently and spent your SC if you spent it days before the glitch happened then I doubt you'll get it back and should most likely have whatever packages you spent your SC on. However if you spent it on the exact day the glitch happened then I guess you should get it back. 

If the case is you spent it all on the exact same day the glitch happened then you should definitely contact staff/Cole about it if you haven't received your SC back from the rollback.

we are aware of the problems with the Sc and the rollback
IC will not be Comp'd as it was roll back, we are looking to answer your question about the SC soon,
please be patient.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Winner Winner x 1

This is been answered, any body who Purchase SC during the time of the rollback please create a ticket using discord, or contact a member of staff via discord (use Helpdesk) and we shall let you know how to create a ticket
ljEOfHn.png

Edited by Sparked (see edit history)

Post is closed for comments.