Soezbeincheezy

Ban Reason:

Purposly RDM X2

Ban Length:

48 hours

Did you break any rules?:

Yes

What Happened:

Death[moat.gg] has false information on me. He states "Bluntman has melee hit 2 individuals within the first 10 seconds of the round" Yes I did indeed hit death as a result from him aggravating/Disrespecting me. However in his attachments you can clearly see BLU MANN not me (Bluntman) Hit the other innocent player . Now we all make mistakes like Soezbeincheezy when reviewing the report made against me. So taking a closer look at deaths attachments I hit him for less then 20dmg. Now Soezbeincheezy I ask you, is this insignificant amount of damage to a player that only happened ONCE, (My first offence) worth punishing me by banning me for 48 hours. I've gotten no warnings of any kind from any of the lovely staff beforehand. I would completely understand why a slay round would be issued on me. as I did not KILL anyone and did not waste there round/Time. I do agree that hitting him was still not appropriate behavior. But banning me for this amount of time is childish for something so insignificant .

Witnesses:

Death

Have you read over our rules?:

Yes

Do you regret doing what you did?:

No

Do you promise not to break any rules after your ban?:

Yes

You hit him, for no reason other than him annoying you, thats att. purp rdm which has the same punishment as if you would have fully killed him.

I have reduced the ban to 1 day, which means you are unbanned now.

Ban reduced.

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members