Dakota

W1pe or no W1pe?

Feedback Post

2 minutes ago, Zenotix said:

What I meant is that my inventory is still broken , the rollback did nothing - all my items are still missing explosive , extended mag is accuracy , the talent % and normal stats on all my guns went down and a lot of my good guns are ninja masks..................... (there's more but you get the point)

Like I said, the votes are pretty much tied. People are gonna get upset either way. Wolfe the server once more and moat or Jerry (if Jerry can) keep daily or weekly backups

• Agree Agree x 1

Just now, Draconian moat.gg said:

In my personal opinion i believe we need a wipe and recomp SC as with the last wipe, i am most definitely biased as most of my items were affected by the inventory glitch, however i also believe the people that have put in the time to this server from the last wipe need to be comped somehow maybe a guaranteed item depending on the in game level they have.

I DMed cole and suggested maybe comping everyone 50 or 100k to help get started if the wipe went through

• Disagree Disagree x 1

2 minutes ago, rhino said:

it's gon be tight

wipe.PNG

This just proves my point. Either easy people are gonna be mad.  @cole if he goes through with a wipe,  keep daily or weekly backups from now on and this could potentially never happen again.  The economy is beyond fucked already within hours yet again. 

• Agree Agree x 1

54 minutes ago, Mip1mip^ said:

How? I literally just told you my inventory is worth more. Everyone would be opening crates from the get go to get weapons... There has to be some reward given based on time, no?

Do you not understand what a wipe is?

• Funny Funny x 1

1 hour ago, Mip1mip^ said:

Do you not understand that a wipe would get rid of all the items I worked so hard for? What don't you get? I put literal weeks into the server. You make money so fast doing dailies... Money ain't a thang, getting good items is.

So do dailies to make money and try to unbox good things. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

tbh we should wipe it would solve soooooooooo many problems not to mention this shit and yes those weapons have broken stats and moat made a script that bans when u have weapons like this now i say we do a fresh wipe and players get ic depending on previous lvls to purchase creates or weapons so it be better or just give us sc rn its just not fun rn with ppl doing this shit or having broken weapons 

20200325194940_1.jpg

Edited by Jake0lightning (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 3

My inventory was unaffected by the first glitch, so currently everything in my inventory is as it should be, however, I still think there should be a wipe. This is a lesson that the server needs back ups and then we will not need to worry about things like this. What has happened has happened and although I wish there was no glitch, it still happened and in reality cannot be fixed. A wipe is the only feasible solution as the economy is now more broken than ever, I see no point in playing on this server which is only popular due to the good inventory system. If the economy remains as broke as it is, more people will drop off and the server will eventually die. The only way to revitalize the server is to reset everyone to an equal playing field. 

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

2 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

...but...like you said moat made a script that auto bans them if they have the overmaxed bugged weapon....so...? how is "ppl doing this shit or having broken weapons " not fun if that problems already fixed...?

the thing is (when it was enabled) .... im not sure how it works but it was working then i wouldnt see weapons that have these weapons or having over max stats so clearly its not working..... if was working y33t would have been banned.....

I get where your coming from, but

1 hour ago, PhantomVir said:

People still have items that were changed into something else, error items and messed up talented items but not over statted items. There are a few cases of over statted items but they seem to be very rare. At this point in time the only reason to want a wipe is because of the first reason where items changed into others. The other 2 can be fixed and one of them doesnt really need to be.

All of these bugs SHOULD be fixed :

• Items that people spent millions of IC and months to reroll have gotten switched to something worse.
  • Error items, for some players, were also really good guns, powerups, models, etc. 

How would cole and jerry reimburse them for that if they dont have proof they owned the gun or item at one point? or is it just gone now cause bad luck for them?

• Messed up talents, yeah they can re-roll but
     mD65VmPh.jpg
    I would be losing a near perfect snowball proc and near perfect dmg. How is that fair to not just me but all other players who spent lots of IC to reroll their guns
1 hour ago, PhantomVir said:

You are setting back people that play this game for fun just because of an issue that affects trading.

No, the bug is setting alot of other players back for no reason. Why should people who got their inventory bugged in a negative way be "set back"? It doesn't just affect trading (which it does in a huge way) but innocent players are getting the short end of the stick for no reason. 
The idea of wiping isn't just because people got free items, just making sure you understand that

Its like i stated before, think about the community as a whole. At least if the server wipe, everyone will start with a fresh plate and unfortunately bugged players won't be in such a disadvantage. Yeah, I'm aware wiping isn't really fair start cause some people donated and other people didn't but still, I think that is better then the alternative cause at least people with SC will still get affected by RNG with crates and not a bug created by the server

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2

im not gonna agure with ur beliefs the server is mega broken the only way to fix it ? a wipe or for moat to actually go though all inv and fix the weapons 

• Disagree Disagree x 1

8 hours ago, Mip1mip^ said:

How? I literally just told you my inventory is worth more. Everyone would be opening crates from the get go to get weapons... There has to be some reward given based on time, no?

No. Wipe= no guns. Give everyone 50 to 100k and obviously comp support credits and be done with it and keep daily or weekly backups 

9 minutes ago, Mip1mip^ said:

Why would you want a wipe? We lost about a week of progress in trading but so what? At least my inventory isn't ruined. Rather be set back to what I had a week ago then be set back to ZERO. We got a bunch of crybabies imo.

the server is still fucked. wipe the server then get moat to actually keep daily, weekly, etc backups.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 4