nashradical

Detectives should not be allowed to delay

Currently we have rules saying traitors cannot delay, because a traitors goal is to kill everyone.

We also have rules saying innos (including detectives) are allowed to delay. This makes sense as innocents goal is to survive.

But detectives should not be allowed to delay. You have detectives camping detective rooms, spots traitors cannot get to, with traitors out of equipment. The traitors cannot do anything and every spectator is forced to wait 5 minutes for the round to end. A detective's goal is to kill all the traitors, which is why the spawn with a DNA scanner and have a shop to buy equipment to help them catch traitors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 9
  • Pog Pog x 5

Well, this should only be applicable if the Detective is the last innocent alive. If the Detective is not the last one alive, I don't see a reason to make them 'stop delaying.'

• Agree Agree x 5

I agree. I hate innocent motel because if you don't have 1 credit to proxy mine the campers, then they win the round for free every single time. Staff always spam in chat "DELAY = SLAY" but if it's an innocent hiding outside the map in secret area the traitor doesn't know about then we have to wait the whole round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Pog Pog x 2

Lol you guys are funny detectives are just innocents, they have no "goal" other than to survive and kill Traitors. Detectives can kill a Traitor unless they have evidence and they have to wait. That's like asking somebody to go outside and wait for somebody to shoot you. Just play smart and save credits, you don't have to use em all up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Winner Winner x 1

I disagree with you 100 percent. The detective is simply an innocent with special equipment and usually only 1 credit rather than 3 or more like T's. The detective also can not kill anyone with out proof. The job of the detective is no different than innocents, survive. 

• Agree Agree x 3

4 minutes ago, alexw200 said:

If you don't want detectives to delay then don't vote innocent motel :omegalul:

remove inno motel from map rotation :omegalul:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members