LAN

Unable to buy VIP on phone, moat website, or beta tab in ttt

Feedback Post

When I try to buy VIP on my phone, moats website, or beta tab in ttt, I put in my card info and I try to buy VIP, this pops up in a black screen

{"error":true,"msg":"An error has occured."}

2 hours ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

A - thats not how you get VIP..

B - get about 💀60k and go on the discord market and find a seller.

C - otherwise you can simp for the server and put Moat.GG in your name and collect 20 SC each day - then after you get 1500 you can buy the VIP Token from the Beta tab.

What if the player doesn't want to do what you placed down, what if They want to Pay to play while you're off on your buttocks wasting their time with grinding for their boons of rewards? At least that's how I thought I'd interpret his post. 

Eh, Jerry seems to say there's an issue with donation, you may have to wait a few bits until you can use sms/website donations. But you might have to grind with chicken hawk's suggestion above. 

Edited by Acnologia The Seventeenth (see edit history)

I also have this problem, i try on my phone, PC and even laptop and every time i hit "buy" i get directed to a white page that says "error" i just want some support credits 😞

You gotta buy the support credits and then buy vip. It should be 15$ for 1500. Though if you can maybe buy 25$ worth so you can get some 10000 Ic for 1000 with the added bonus of crates, and then vip. Or if gifting vip makes it permanent, I guess I could be a homie and buy it for you. Though, only after you try and if it’s permanent. 

Edited by Doctor Semtex moat.gg (see edit history)

A - thats not how you get VIP..

B - get about 60k and go on the discord market and find a seller.

C - otherwise you can simp for the server and put Moat.GG in your name and collect 20 SC each day - then after you get 1500 you can buy the VIP Token from the Beta tab.