swoogy

Nerf RICK ROSS

Feedback Post

It's just too strong for the way it works...

I've heard people argue that "it's just a weaker snowball" and yes, it is, but it has the fact that it can be put on normal guns frees it from the limitations that snowball had. 

Example, a Cupid! YES it has high rpm which shoots snowball batshit crazy, but the rpm stat only has up to 12%, and this is where rick ross takes over. Since RICK ROSS can be on any droppable gun, it shoots exactly like snowball but your gun's rpm can still compete with other guns, and worse, it can be put on glock lovers: an already controversial weapon with ridiculously high rpm. 

Now, there really is no reason to have a gun like a cupid or a dasher now that you can basically have them with unnerfed stats, and honestly, I find it very annoying and too OP. 

please just fix it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 5
  • Winner Winner x 2
  • Useful Useful x 1

when it first got released it was OP , but now if too many pears are fired at a certain amount of time they de-spawn mid air making it balanced in my opinion , its just like explosive but reversed - while explosive is good on low rpm weapons , rick ross is good on high rpm weapons

However I would still lower the proc chance and/or the damage of it because it makes snowball a lot less unique and makes guns like dasher and prancer not worth using at all as they have no upside other than  the snowball talent.

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Friendly Friendly x 2

They also need to change it so that the chance to proc is % per ammo used because as it is right now on shotguns (especially sl0gs) its absolutely broken and also make it so they stop working like dragon preround because its being used to rdm like that

On 4/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, D͚̞̞̤̓r̟̣̫̘͖.̣̤̰̠͉̖̲T̆ͤ̓ said:

Rick Ross is fine. It's only effective at extremely close ranges.

ive seen those mfs go like 20 yards