Guest HappyVince

Level 10 Rule

Feedback Post

Guest HappyVince

Not trying to flame or anything but I grabbed a 30 minute ban for "being a level 2". Somehow the whole server was on the same page that I was breaking the rules by being on that server but I didn't read anywhere saying I had to be level 10 to be in the server. I have no issue waiting the 30 minute ban but my suggestion is it shouldn't let me in the server if that is the actual rule.

I don't actually know if it's stated in the rules cuz I didn't check for it, but the consensus is that to be on TTC you need to be at least level 10. Admins kick people from there for not being level 10 so ye

• Disagree Disagree x 1

Guest HappyVince

Right and my suggestion is I shouldn't be in  the server in the first place. I'm not a coder or anything but I'm sure my level is some kind of value that can be read and there would be something like "allow this dude" or "kick this dude" instead of leaving the server to RDM and hand out bans.

Just now, ツ|Sad Juul Pod Cat said:

They votekicked him wasnt a mod.

Well I know I'm saying I've seen people kick low levels when a mod isnt on. Under Other TTT Violation

TTC removed the level requirement long ago - people just vote kicked you cause they are dicks that's all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

Guest HappyVince

nice, like to see my thread was downvoted to. Also slick saying its "artistic" very welcoming community you guys seem to got here lol

Edited by HappyVince (see edit history)

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members