God of Errors

Hitman fix Ideas

Feedback Post

It's generally agreed upon that people getting hitman should be pitied, since hitman can only kill a certain person without takaing damage. Here are a few possible fixes I've come up with, please consider them.

1. Negateing body armor
The Hitman could negate body armor on their targets, this would allow greater utility for the hitman, while also retaining the basic idea of the hitman.

2.Hitman has body armor
Due to the nature of the hitman, you will often find yourself in situations where it is difficult to attack your target without being set upon by many other people. If the hitman had body armor it would allow them to potentially survive what would otherwise be a hopless situation.

3.Hitman does more damage against their target.
Personally I feel this is the least helpful, simply because most guns will kill the target quick enough that this won't matter much.

4.Hitman takes less damage from people who arn't their target
Very similar to idea 2. This can also be reversed, so the hitman takes less damage from their target, though if it's the target, I think the debuff should be greater than normal boy armor, so like 40% less damage. In version 1, this would mean that a hitman coming into a populated area would probably be able to kill maybe 2 people before somone offed them. In version 2, this means that a hitman cornering a target would be able to kill them with greater ease.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by God of Errors (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 5

I think that hitman, should get a Silenced Pistol for free and a Cloaking Device for free simply because it fits with the idea of a hitman and allows him greater variety, as if you want to be a Hitman, you either need to keep following your target into a corner or situation and then kill him, or waste your credits buying awps and Freeze guns to one hit kill if the target is a det and is within a crowd. Also give make all their weapons equipped on them at the start of the round silenced, and give him ammo for every target kill (one magazine for the silenced pistol.)

• Agree Agree x 2

1 hour ago, CR1S1S moat.gg said:

I think that hitman, should get a Silenced Pistol for free and a Cloaking Device for free simply because it fits with the idea of a hitman and allows him greater variety, as if you want to be a Hitman, you either need to keep following your target into a corner or situation and then kill him, or waste your credits buying awps and Freeze guns to one hit kill if the target is a det and is within a crowd. Also give make all their weapons equipped on them at the start of the round silenced, and give him ammo for every target kill (one magazine for the silenced pistol.)

Personall, I don't think these would mean much. The silenced pistol is a decoration at best, since depression exist, and there are several items which are already silenced. And unless you have a super generic model, cloaking won't do much, since people are always willing to rdm you off model and just say they saw your name. You idea for silencing all of their weapons is far better than giving them a silenced pistol and a cloaking device.

I’m almost 100% sure TTC is out of development. Meepen was the original coder for TTC. I’m positive moat doesn’t know how to work any of the TTC coding.

17 hours ago, Stevenfinite said:

I’m almost 100% sure TTC is out of development. Meepen was the original coder for TTC. I’m positive moat doesn’t know how to work any of the TTC coding.

Nah, most of TTC stuff is just values, giving the hitman body armor or silencing all their ♥♥♥♥ isn't that hard, if they wanted to silence all the weapons for hitman, its just a matter of applying the code for depression to their weapons. Which could just be effectivly stolen from the code that silences a single weapon upon spawn. I you wanted to give them body armor you can just steal the code for detective and slap that ♥♥♥♥ on hitman like a paintjob. Negating body armor would just be a matter of increasing bullet damage by 30% when attacking people with certain roles. I feel like people always assume coding is way more complex than it really is, often it's just a matter of finding the code you need.

10 hours ago, ♥♥♥ of Errors said:

Nah, most of TTC stuff is just values, giving the hitman body armor or silencing all their ♥♥♥♥ isn't that hard, if they wanted to silence all the weapons for hitman, its just a matter of applying the code for depression to their weapons. Which could just be effectivly stolen from the code that silences a single weapon upon spawn. I you wanted to give them body armor you can just steal the code for detective and slap that ♥♥♥♥ on hitman like a paintjob. Negating body armor would just be a matter of increasing bullet damage by 30% when attacking people with certain roles. I feel like people always assume coding is way more complex than it really is, often it's just a matter of finding the code you need.

That's a fair point, I don't disagree with moat's knowledge of code, but I just don't think he has motivation to update TTC.