BlackKnight95

reduce boss round health.

Feedback Post

boss rounds. especially on lower populated servers. are incredibly difficult for the non boss players to win due to the massive amound of health even with every player using high ends

I ask if we can reduce the boss health per player to about. ~250 per player on servers with less than 8 people to give them more of a chance to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 7

52 minutes ago, Stevenfinite said:

Make them not be able to go invisible, that's the only nerf I see fit. Trying to tamper with the boss HP in anyway will make it too easy to kill.

nah, cause the deathclaw needs a way to escape after being rushed/trapped

Make them not be able to go invisible, that's the only nerf I see fit. Trying to tamper with the boss HP in anyway will make it too easy to kill.

• Agree Agree x 1

5 hours ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

nah, cause the deathclaw needs a way to escape after being rushed/trapped

NOT IF I USE A INFRA SIGHT SG552 or whatever that talents called and MOW DOWN THE BOSS EVEN WHEN HES INVIS

• Funny Funny x 1

5 hours ago, merci shibe said:

NOT IF I USE A INFRA SIGHT SG552 or whatever that talents called and MOW DOWN THE BOSS EVEN WHEN HES INVIS

Boss takes no damage while invis. The problem techinally is high level people with op guns going on low pop servers to farm Ascendends. or stuff. I suggest that to have a chance to earn a Ascended or so. the required amount of people needs to be like 15(or higher maybe 18) to stop low pop server farming.

2 minutes ago, H11DN-D4NG3R said:

Boss takes no damage while invis. The problem techinally is high level people with op guns going on low pop servers to farm Ascendends. or stuff. I suggest that to have a chance to earn a Ascended or so. the required amount of people needs to be like 15(or higher maybe 18) to stop low pop server farming.

boss DOES take dmg while invis (i found this out while manzy was trying to farm an ascended on a low level server as boss lmao i made him rq

3 minutes ago, merci shibe said:

boss DOES take dmg while invis (i found this out while manzy was trying to farm an ascended on a low level server as boss lmao i made him rq

While boss is invisible. he takes a small ticking damage(to avoid infinite invis camping). the Infra just makes you keep up to him. (ofc. any other ticking effects work wonders on bosses.) (you aren't damaging the boss, The boss is slowly killing itself)

Edited by H11DN-D4NG3R (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

Boss needs at least 8 people and right now the health ratio is around 650 hp per player. I definitly agree boss needs an overall nerf because the common tactic of boss camping makes it near impossible to win. Most players dont even get 100 damage expecting all of them to get above 200 is ridiculous. Of course the better players can get above average damage but even then at most thats 3-5 players above 600. Nerf the health gain to 450 and it would feel much more balanced. Especially when most maps that people spam boss on conpletely block their head making head shots on boss impossible.

• Agree Agree x 1