cole

The Truth about Moat

4 hours ago, baked bean said:

This really ruined my motivation to play. 
After spending months of building my inventory back up, all of a sudden  heaps of people get 100s of Planetary Mutators and all sorts of other ♥♥♥♥ back out of thin air, but my stuff that I had before the wipe didn't come back. 
So not only did some people get a bunch of free stuff for doing absolutely nothing, but I get ♥♥♥♥♥♥ over in the process and get literally nothing I had pre-wipe back.

If you're going to give people their stuff back, atleast give EVERYONE their stuff back. That isn't fair at all.

I didn't have nearly as much stuff as these other people but I still had a couple of good things I would have liked back. It's not fair that all these people that obviously duped planetary mutators massivley got their stuff back but I didn't get my legitimatley obtained items back. 

I had more than 250 items, more than 100 pumpkin crates, but if I had only received my primary and secondary weapon I would be happy, even that I did not receive.

• Pog Pog x 1

On 4/30/2020 at 3:33 AM, Razgriz(YT) said:

Glad lessons have been learned, frankly many people doubted the backups being a thing but this was a very pleasant surprise, its great to see the server amid chaos but in a good way for once

Its pleasant for those who got everything back. The rest of us who got only one item (mine was bad) have to sit here and literally watch everyone 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, 5UP13X1N4T0R said:

It sucks that a lot of us lost items, the inventory return isn't going perfectly, some people are getting things and others aren't, etc. It's not exactly fair, but at least Moat is trying to fix the issues. I'm sure there's a bunch of hard work going on that doesn't see the light of day by people who read these complaints... At the end of the day (IMO) Moat TTT is still the best TTT out there. Aside from donations and buying SC's--which you aren't required to do, the gameplay and experience here is FREE. It's not set up as a Pay-2-win game mode.

I think ya'll need to chillax. It's a game. Ya'll talking about losing interest/motivation to play Moat TTT, that's fine. Find interest/motivation elsewhere and keep the trash talk and complaining out of Moat. Ya'll getting worked up for a silly reason IMO.

This thread shows that they care about their playerbase and are working to make things better/correct ♥♥♥♥ that's already happened. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about things not being perfect or exactly like they were before the "meltdown" just makes you an ungrateful ♥♥♥♥.

See what you do not realize is people have poured a lot of time into servers like this. Time equates to money no matter where you or what you are doing. Imagine enjoying a server and a game, yes although its just a game is still something these people have invested in and a community they thoroughly enjoy to "chillax" on. So for you to denounce people losing items that they worked hard and invested many hours of game-play to either obtain or roll into items that were ultimately lost forever; that is some demoralizing [email protected]!t! However, for the "ungrateful ♥♥♥♥♥" who truly can not even appreciate that they are working to get everything fixed and squared away; they are just as you said ungrateful. What Im ultimately coming to is the people who are calm about everything and just asking questions and still upset but not rude are the ones that I think are just in the way they feel and I think you are wrong for shaming those people. 

• Agree Agree x 3

@cole Glad to hear everything is hopefully coming back to normal, would still be cool to have my BWF that got deleted back though, it kinda was the only item that i had that i actually cared about. Thats why it was always equiped and then got deleted 😞 . (i dmed you on doscord). Hopefully this community grows back to what it once was, and we can all start having fun again 🙂   

I actually took a couple month break from these servers, but now  am back, im glad to be back 🙂 

https://imgur.com/a/m0aTa3P

• Agree Agree x 1

6 hours ago, Scarlett Moat.gg said:

@cole Glad to hear everything is hopefully coming back to normal, would still be cool to have my BWF that got deleted back though, it kinda was the only item that i had that i actually cared about. Thats why it was always equiped and then got deleted 😞 . (i dmed you on doscord). Hopefully this community grows back to what it once was, and we can all start having fun again 🙂   

I actually took a couple month break from these servers, but now  am back, im glad to be back 🙂 

https://imgur.com/a/m0aTa3P

See I do not have a screenshot because the wipe was so unexpected... I will never get my one tap BWF back...

So, no response to the many anecdotal user accounts that clearly show either:

1. You are lying in your original post

2. You guys don't fully understand the situation (people getting items that they should not according to your original post)

????????????????

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Disagree Disagree x 2

Yea I can understand why all the wipes and other stuff happened.  Always love your server Cole you did a great job making it. 😃

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 2
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

I lost my cosmic SG with the fast fire talent, healing, contagion lol. I am a little upset. Yikes. So some people have all their ♥♥♥♥ back and some have ♥♥♥♥ they weren't supposed to have? I am confused.

• Agree Agree x 1

im here so kmzMRgkh.jpg selling 1 mil

• Disagree Disagree x 3

we were in a psychiatric hospital for a week." eh? whos we? Cole and moat. leo and moaat. JPH and moat?

• Pog Pog x 1

Everything gotten in the Prewipe Chaos was returned before the wipe happened .  1 million holiday crates people dropped was in my inventory.

Edited by Blueknight42 (see edit history)
  • Pog Pog x 1

I got my correct loadout and then everything else was random crates, holiday skins, and stock weapons like I got someone else's trash inventory. I only lost 1 item due to the glitch before the wipe as well and yet I get almost nothing back.

Edited by JitteryJared (see edit history)

i had like 500k IC and a nice energized AK pre-wipe

got everything but my guns and IC back, even my health bloom and glasses

will we get everything back? im confused

Type !comp in-game and you can submit a ticket to get your stuff back, but you should have proof that you had it (screenshots of inv/videos/etc.). But it'll probably take ages to get back because I think Moat/Cole is the only one going through the tickets. I made mine a while ago and haven't rec'd anything.

but i lost my inventory before december 7th and i only got back my loadout i had equipped before the wipe, i had a few extremely rare items that i spent a long time grinding for to buy from people along with weapons from pumpkin crates that i unboxed myself. So why is it that people who had overpowered weapons get them back while I can't get back the weapons that I had just gotten??

I had just gotten 2 ascended drops from boss rounds the day before the wipe and I had dual sgs and mac10s along with a bootiful p90, ak te, and others

Edited by LEMME EAT YOUR ASS QUICKmoat.gg (see edit history)

5 hours ago, LEMME EAT YOUR ❤❤❤ QUICKmoat.gg said:

but i lost my inventory before december 7th and i only got back my loadout i had equipped before the wipe, i had a few extremely rare items that i spent a long time grinding for to buy from people along with weapons from pumpkin crates that i unboxed myself. So why is it that people who had overpowered weapons get them back while I can't get back the weapons that I had just gotten??

I had just gotten 2 ascended drops from boss rounds the day before the wipe and I had dual sgs and mac10s along with a bootiful p90, ak te, and others

Okay first off, GOTTEN is not a word. Second, Capitalize your Months! Third, LOAD OUT is two words. Fourth, CAPITALIZE your I's. Fifth--"i spent a long time grinding for to buy from"--WHAT?!

Sixth, just chill and do !comp in game. ❤️ 

• Disagree Disagree x 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:25 PM, 5UP13X1N4T0R said:

Okay first off, GOTTEN is not a word. Second, Capitalize your Months! Third, LOAD OUT is two words. Fourth, CAPITALIZE your I's. Fifth--"i spent a long time grinding for to buy from"--WHAT?!

Sixth, just chill and do !comp in game. ❤️ 

ok first off, gotten IS a word, go back to school. Second, NO ONE ASKED YOU

Edited by LEMME EAT YOUR ASS QUICKmoat.gg (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1