shaneoninja

How is this fair at all? [Inventories]

Feedback Post

I see people on the server that have gotten back their entire inventories, as well as 100+ planetary stat mutators , and were able to multiply their ic by extraneous amounts, which allowed them to buy extremely powerful weapons for little to no sacrifice. Then there's me. What did I get back from the wipe?

3 superiors and an effect.

That's it. That is literally all I got from this inventory giveback. All of my ascended, cosmics, extincts, rare holiday items, just gone. I'm not alone on this either, as I've seen many players who still haven't gotten literally anything from their old inventories.  The information that I've gotten regarding whether or not these items would ever be given back has been ambiguous at best. Everyday I login just praying that maybe one of these days would be the day where I at least get a quarter of my inventory back. If you had 100 people in a room, and gave 80 of them 1 million dollars and left the other 20 with nothing, do you really think these people would think "Oh well I should just try harder to catch up to the others!"  This item giveback artificially created economically powerful players out of thin air, and completely offset any balance this server had after the reset. I know that the data surrounding the inventories is in a state of inaccessibility (from what I gather), but I think that at least some sort  of compensation should be in place for people who only got loadouts back, or the people who got nothing at all. To be put in a state of extreme disadvantage while other players are swimming in IC  for no reason is not just in the slightest. 

• Agree Agree x 13
  • Artistic Artistic x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

It shouldn't have been a thing for this exact reason.

A fresh start was supposed to give EVERYONE an even playing field. Now there's no playing field. 

It's a warzone.

• Agree Agree x 6
  • Pog Pog x 5

Maybe we do need a wipe and a fresh start, I feel like that would be more fun anyway. 

• Disagree Disagree x 4

I got a baton and 4 cosmetics. (USA Vape, Ducky thingy, Beer Hat, and a Superior hat I deconned. I had a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ planetary (I think, it may have been a different account I used.) that got lost and I didn't get it back. Just give everyone without a planetary a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cosmic while your at it, break the economy as well as the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ server gameplay.

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Pog Pog x 1

In the same boat brotha.

If you're going to give people's stuff back, give EVERYONE'S stuff back or NOBODY'S stuff back, none of this middle-ground some people get stuff some people don't bullshit.

It's not fair AT ALL...

Where's my stuff? Everyone else has gotten filthy rich for doing nothing at all and what do I get? A single high-end... where's my ascendeds and my cosmic?

• Agree Agree x 3

53 minutes ago, baked bean said:

In the same boat brotha.

If you're going to give people's stuff back, give EVERYONE'S stuff back or NOBODY'S stuff back, none of this middle-ground some people get stuff some people don't bullshit.

It's not fair AT ALL...

Where's my stuff? Everyone else has gotten filthy rich for doing nothing at all and what do I get? A single high-end... where's my ascendeds and my cosmic?

I'm missing my cosmics, my 6 planetaries, all of my bounty ascendeds (like 12-13 ascendeds down the drain), but I got all of my recent cosmetics back.
The guns I was given are from like september of 2018.

• Agree Agree x 2

I couldn't agree more, my friend, I had more than 100 pumpkin crates, several weapons, and in the rollback I didn't even receive my entire loadout, every day I enter the server with hope and every day that passes I lose more hope of having my items back, here is a funny print of what I received.

3.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1

I only got 1 of my high end guns back and it was my least favorite one 😞

It may not be fair but its either give back as much items as they can or wipe the entire server. Theres no way of giving back everyones items even if they have proof because there is no way of proving if you had those items at the time of the wipe, and there are too many players and too many items to give them all back in their entirety. They would have to manually give back every item that wasn't apart of the roll back, it would take tons of time and lots of people (who have the capability of giving back items AKA probably Head Admins or only the Dev team). 

• Disagree Disagree x 1

23 hours ago, Stevenfinite said:

A fresh start was supposed to give EVERYONE an even playing field. Now there's no playing field. 

as somebody who joined 2 nights ago, there's no way it's even right now lol, the guns people have are very frustrating to me 

Just now, Sable Able said:

as somebody who joined 2 nights ago, there's no way it's even right now lol, the guns people have are very frustrating to me 

Read the rest of what I just said

6 hours ago, Sky said:

It may not be fair but its either give back as much items as they can or wipe the entire server. Theres no way of giving back everyones items even if they have proof because there is no way of proving if you had those items at the time of the wipe, and there are too many players and too many items to give them all back in their entirety. They would have to manually give back every item that wasn't apart of the roll back, it would take tons of time and lots of people (who have the capability of giving back items AKA probably Head Admins or only the Dev team). 

Literally should never have given back the summer items period. Should’ve stayed stagnant in the void, which is what a wipe is and should be 

15 hours ago, MAGES. said:

I see no problem at all unknown.png?width=687&height=473

why so many g36cs? also whats that drity combine from?

Bruh legit there isn't a single person on Moat that doesn't have some OP as ♥♥♥♥ gun now. It's so annoying.
I actually had a pretty high-end loadout before but now even that is trash compared to most people's loadouts. 

All we ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ need is a rollback to where people didnt got their stuff back from december 27th, everything will be back to normal ♥♥♥♥♥

• Agree Agree x 1

6 hours ago, shaneoninja said:

Literally should never have given back the summer items period. Should’ve stayed stagnant in the void, which is what a wipe is and should be 

They didn’t have a choice about what items they gave back, they gave back all items from a specific point in time. Because the wipe was never intended. 

2 hours ago, baked bean said:

Bruh legit there isn't a single person on Moat that doesn't have some OP as ♥♥♥♥ gun now. It's so annoying.
I actually had a pretty high-end loadout before but now even that is trash compared to most people's loadouts. 

I have jack ♥♥♥♥. Get your info right before commenting and read the whole thing and comments.

15 minutes ago, Void Gaming said:

I have jack ♥♥♥♥. Get your info right before commenting and read the whole thing and comments.

Obviously not everyone has OP ♥♥♥♥ but the majority of people do now. 

On 5/4/2020 at 2:37 AM, M-E-T-A said:

why so many g36cs? also whats that drity combine from?

I collect them. I own the best ones on the server as well. G36C is life. It's a just cause. Combine model was from summer climb.

I've seen many people get back weapons and items that just make the game not even entertaining any longer. I'm similar to Shaneoninja on the account that I got back 2 high ends. I feel as if the wipe should not have been undone. All the unwipe has done is ruin the economy.

• Agree Agree x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members