zoinccs

[Guide Event] The Item Tier Guide

While your post has clearly had a lot of thought put into each category, it's put in an inconsistent way throughout the guide. Making it seem a lot less professional than it actually is. there's a fair use of color which adds diversity to your guide. but it comes off as overused. and a little burdening to remember. You've also gone to lengths with detail. Which has also lengthened your post quite significantly. making it somewhat of a chore to read. the large quantity of unnecessary images is an eyesore over time to keep checking. But i absolutely think this is a great guide man. Keep up the good work.

• Useful Useful x 3

1 minute ago, Forsty Snowman said:

7 people making one guide isnt it a bit long for new players to bother reading (how does 100$ split 7 ways)

i tried to keep it short and include images, make the text a bit bigger, added custom little header images as well for certain sections as well, and space it out. there is a lot behind the item tiers of moat, i apologize if its not beginner friendly.

• Funny Funny x 1

2 minutes ago, Forsty Snowman said:

7 people making one guide isnt it a bit long for new players to bother reading (how does 100$ split 7 ways)

zoinccs made it :weirdpeepo:

• Disagree Disagree x 1

10 minutes ago, Gaming Baws said:

While your post has clearly had a lot of thought put into each category, it's put in an inconsistent way throughout the guide. Making it seem a lot less professional than it actually is. there's a fair use of color which adds diversity to your guide. but it comes off as overused. and a little burdening to remember. You've also gone to lengths with detail. Which has also lengthened your post quite significantly. making it somewhat of a chore to read. the large quantity of unnecessary images is an eyesore over time to keep checking. But i absolutely think this is a great guide man. Keep up the good work.

how so is the guide inconsistent? im sure im using the same font in my images and the same style, etc. same spacing same size. im looking for honest criticism.

• Funny Funny x 1

Posted (edited)

I mean, He literally asked for criticism. I attempted to provide. Why the harassment?

I can tell you read your friend's guide well through.

"honest criticism appreciated"

Edited by Gaming Baws (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Gaming Baws said:

then dont read it its suppose to be long its a guide alot of Guides are lot 

Edited by Jesus Crust (see edit history)
  • Funny Funny x 1

I will agree it is a bit long, but think of it as a sort of index? Players can visit this post anytime they get a rarity of sort, they don't need to read it all at once.

yeah this is the best guide, it's so good i can't even bother reading it because it's that good. The guide sent all the info to my brain instantly because of how smart i am, i'm sure it'll work on new moat.gg players. Big respect to these men

2 minutes ago, Mech said:

I will agree it is a bit long, but think of it as a sort of index? Players can visit this post anytime they get a rarity of sort, they don't need to read it all at once.

there is already a guide describing this in a shorter matter that people might actually bother reading its practically word for word

54 minutes ago, Gaming Baws said:

I mean, He literally asked for criticism. I attempted to provide. Why the harassment?

I can tell you read your friend's guide well through.

"honest criticism appreciated"

Ya my bad bud thats on me I jumped to conclusions I thought u were just being an ♥♥♥ but no thats on me I apologize no hard feelings

• Agree Agree x 1

pretty well made post in my opinion. 
hope it gets the attention it deserves.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

updated name of meme crate, as it is now called the omega crate. keeping the meme ascended and meme cosmic header as most of the community still refer to them by those names.