BlackKnight95

new rule

Feedback Post

There should be a new rule where in preparing, people should not shoot guns with dragon/newton/rick ross at people. the amount of times I have died to the pushback from one of those from spawning in preparing and getting pushed off before the round starts is absurd.

• Disagree Disagree x 2

1 minute ago, BlackKnight95 said:

no I mean. I get pushed off with like 2 seconds on the clock and the round starrts so I die as the game starts without being able to do anything.

There is a rule about this, it falls under rdm, whether it be accidental or purposeful. If you are killed after the round started because of something someone did just before the round started, report the player in game or gather evidence and report them on the forums if a staff member isn't there.

• Agree Agree x 3

You respawn on round start, it's annoying yeah but I don't think it should be a rule, maybe disable the talents until the round starts

• Funny Funny x 1

no I mean. I get pushed off with like 2 seconds on the clock and the round starrts so I die as the game starts without being able to do anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

an easier way of doing it is just disable the gun talents like you do with boom. boom dosent work pre round why does newton?

• Disagree Disagree x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members