shaneoninja

I have nothing. They have 50 mil IC. How is this fair?

Feedback Post

I am getting really fed up with waiting for something that is probably never going to happen. I've pretty much accepted at this point that my inventory is never coming back. And while I'm still missing my inventory, I see other players prance around with 400+ (YES , 400) Planetary Stat Mutators and then overbuy whatever they want from any other player. I saw someone yesterday trying to buy someone's high end pistol for 2mil IC because he had over 50mil IC at his disposal. Where the ♥♥♥♥ is my 50 million IC from doing literally nothing?? Why am I left in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dirt while everyone else gets back their ♥♥♥♥ and then some? I want some sort of compensation for my lose inventory and for the rise of these artificially powerful players that can pretty much get whatever they want. This isn't right at all. For ♥♥♥♥♥ sake I just want ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ answers at this point. Everything is ambiguous and I'm tired of getting absolutely eradicated by the older and more powerful guns, and I'm tired of seeing all of these people with 400+ Planetary Stat Mutators try to ♥♥♥♥ them off for 120K each. If they were to be successful with their sales, they would easily make upwards of 50 million IC. Meanwhile, I'm stuck here with jack ♥♥♥♥ at 1k IC and everyone just tells me "Oh well just do better now I guess". I just want my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ items back. I just want ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ IC compensation as well so I can at least be on par with these people who have 50 million IC at their disposal for literally no reason. 

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Zing Zing x 2

I hate to say that the economy is ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for those who used real money to try and get a new gun, now you either overpay or are scamming them, one of the worse ideas now

Either you got a ton back, some of your stuff, or nothing... Hope the figure it out

7 minutes ago, Forsty Snowman said:

did you play before the wipe lol?

Yes I had a bunch of summer and Halloween items... I wouldn’t be making this post if I didn’t....

https://moat.gg/leaderboard the richest player has 10mil, but i see where' you're coming from, i had 3 mil pre wipe because i sold all my guns but only the guns came back, so yeah, it's not really fair, but since when was moat fair at all?

i think they shouldn't have brought bak old guns, many op weapons reappeared and the economy is messed up

• Agree Agree x 3