CloudXysti

More Ways to Actually "Work" for IC

Feedback Post

I know, I know; a lot of you know how to obtain a copious amount of IC in MOAT.gg, but I feel like MOAT.gg is way too luck based. You have gambling (luck), crates (luck), end round drops (luck), random raffle drops (luck), trading(only good when you know every possible PC and got LUCKy and dropped a weapon that is worth a ♥♥♥♥), and dailies (the only way to actually work for ic). I know for a fact that there are a lot of people that agree that we should have more ways for people who do put in a lot of hours to work and grind for IC. Whether that be increased dailies or their rewards, more things that are not RNG based, and/or level rewards that are increased. I feel like MOAT.gg could increase even further in popularity if the servers felt more rewarding to players who play a lot and are always leveling up guns and their character. Anyways I hope this  can be discussed and a change might potentially occur if enough support is shown. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Informative Informative x 2
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

If you do a bunch of dailies you can make about 30k-70k per day (numbers may be slightly off). Which means if you play your cards right you can potentially buy an ascended weapon per day or a cosmic weapon every 2-3 days, etc etc. Most of the time you grind your dailies and just trade up weapons and sell the ones you don’t want for IC. I think the current gain for IC is fine at the moment. 

• Agree Agree x 2

Posted (edited)

If you do a bunch of dailies you can make about 30k-70k per day (numbers may be slightly off). Which means if you play your cards right you can potentially buy an ascended weapon per day or a cosmic weapon every 2-3 days, etc etc. Most of the time you grind your dailies and just trade up weapons and sell the ones you don’t want for IC. I think the current gain for IC is fine at the moment. 

EDIT: https://moat.gg/community/topic/49379-how-to-save-up-ic-for-newbies/?tab=comments#comment-249375

Edited by Sky (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, CloudXysti said:

Was unaware people were not allowed to share opinions and thoughts. 

Nah.. its just amusing when peeps down vote a perfectly good answer because they dislike how it counters their thoughts.. 

If the answer is incorrect.. down vote it.. if its correct.. up vote it.. 

Hello, I also believe there should be more ways to get ic on moat other than having a gambling addiction. You can spent the entire day getting 70k ic in dailies, but you may not even have guns for 3 of the 7500 dailies - in which point you can not get 22k of that ic.

• Agree Agree x 1

Da

3 hours ago, Sky said:

When people downvote your answer cause they don't like the truth. kek

• Agree Agree x 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

Moat.. please make TTT a MMORPG.. I need continuous content and a perpetual grind for them shiny bit currency...

🤡

Here I try and finish some dailies and then use my fun weapons to ♥♥♥♥ around and enjoy myself..

Well unlike you lobbies steady leave when I use my fun guns.... Also, I did not say make it an MMORPG. I simply wish we had a way to actually earn stuff while I play countless hours on server...

Edited by CloudXysti (see edit history)

4 hours ago, -=Erissa=- Chicken Hawk moat.gg said:

Da

When people downvote your answer cause they don't like the truth. kek

Was unaware people were not allowed to share opinions and thoughts. 

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Im aware, but it makes the game boring at that point. You only earn that and then the rest is luck until the new dailies. That to me is not a fun way to spend time in server. It would be nice to have more to do and to earn stuff for your time in game...

• Funny Funny x 2
  • Zing Zing x 1

3 hours ago, CloudXysti said:

Im aware, but it makes the game boring at that point. You only earn that and then the rest is luck until the new dailies. That to me is not a fun way to spend time in server. It would be nice to have more to do and to earn stuff for your time in game...

Moat.. please make TTT a MMORPG.. I need continuous content and a perpetual grind for them shiny bit currency...

🤡

Here I try and finish some dailies and then use my fun weapons to ♥♥♥♥ around and enjoy myself..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 2